Overall this is a good Premier Inn, it was very clean and the staff were great. The breakfast was comparable to that of others in the chain, being very nice. However, compared to other Premier Inns the family room was not as good in size, instead of a king bed, you got a double bed and the bathroom was not family sized.
The location is great for access into Leicester with plenty of parking. The only thing to let it down was the attached Thyme restaurant. We ate there on arrival on a Friday evening, it was quite busy and small for the size of the Premier Inn. We found the food of poor quality in terms of taste and over priced for what you got. My advice would be to eat somewhere else for lunch and dinner but if you're staying for B&B then no worries!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shop up a storm at Fosse Shopping Park or visit the King Richard III exhibition ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Leicester Fosse Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Leicester (Braunstone South) Hotel Leicester
- Premier Inn Leicester Fosse Park Hotel Leicestershire