I think this Premier Inn had once been a Holiday Inn Express. The upside is the fact that it has it's own bar and restaurant, rare in a Premier Inn, and so much better than Beefeater, etc. The bar area is well designed and comfortable, and service in the restaurant was reasonable. The bedrooms, however, are very small, and not up to the standard of newer Premier Inns. The bed was just an ordinary double - most Premiers these days have king size, which you get very used to! Staff were very polite and pleasant, as usually seems to be the case in Premier Inns. It certainly is value for money, and great for one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shop up a storm at Fosse Shopping Park or visit the King Richard III exhibition ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Leicester Fosse Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Leicester (Braunstone South) Hotel Leicester
- Premier Inn Leicester Fosse Park Hotel Leicestershire