Hear I am, sat up in bed at ten to two in the morning. I had dropped off to sleep over two hours ago, despite the high winds blowing outside, but was woken up abruptly by a seemingly noisy family next door. At first I thought they were outside arguing but I now realise they are in the room next door and the lady of the family has a pitch of voice that is no match for the thin dividing door between our rooms - I wondered what they kept in that locked cupboard. Now I realise; noisy families. They are still banging on and I am still awake. Even my son, who can sleep through earthquakes, has woken once. The place is cheap, clean and comfortable, but make sure your room doesn't have diving doors in place of walls because I am sure they are really not that noisy. Absolutely ridiculous idea to let rooms out to separate families where all you have is a dividing door instead of a wall. Lots of coffee for me tomorrow, for my drive back home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shop up a storm at Fosse Shopping Park or visit the King Richard III exhibition ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Leicester Fosse Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Leicester (Braunstone South) Hotel Leicester
- Premier Inn Leicester Fosse Park Hotel Leicestershire