“Another great premier inn”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Leicester Fosse Park Hotel
Ranked #9 of 41 Hotels in Leicester
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Another great premier inn”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2013

another great premier inn. As always, good value for money, clean, comfortable and excellent standards.

This hotel has good parking facilities shared with the beefeater inn, which is also very good. I have been a frequent guest at both. My last stay in this hotel was in February 2013

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Haddenham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013

Stayed for three nights on business, and this is a good place to return to after a busy day. The staff are very attentive and friendly - nothing seems too much bother. I asked about walking out to find a good restaurant and the person behind the desk recommended several, even going through the trouble of printing off a walking route for me. The wi-fi service is a bit iffy and a very significant proportion of the 30 free minutes can be spent in downloading simple emails, but the £3 charge for 24 hrs connection is not outrageous, so I'll let that one pass. Rooms very clean and comfortable. No bother parking.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Markfield, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

When you arrive you are welcomed by a friendly member of staff which is always nice. The rooms are basic but fine for a night or twos stay. The breakfast is good, much better value than many other hotels. My only criticism is that the corridors are cold and could do with a lick of paint. My room when I arrived was also cold but that was solved when I turned up the heating.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

I've stayed here a couple of times now and think it's a great place to stay. The staff are friendly and the rooms clean and comfortable. I ate in the restaurant this time and the food was really good. I was pleasantly surprised. I stay in Leicester every year and will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Ulleskelf
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

Stayed with husband and grandson. In area to visit National Space Centre. Child friendly. Great breakfast. Good restaurant with plenty of choice. Despite being situated on a busy main road our room was quiet.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
clacton-on-Sea, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

Staff at this hotel were all friendly and smiling, nothing was too much trouble for anyone. We enjoyed all meals there and when it came to breakfast,Staff in the restaurant were on hand and checked that you had everything you required, they would ensure that everyone knew what the choices were. We could find no fault in any of it. Nothing was to much to ask for.

Room Tip: we were in room 120, slept well. Ground floor. Bed was very comfy and the room was perfect.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

Hear I am, sat up in bed at ten to two in the morning. I had dropped off to sleep over two hours ago, despite the high winds blowing outside, but was woken up abruptly by a seemingly noisy family next door. At first I thought they were outside arguing but I now realise they are in the room next door and the lady of the family has a pitch of voice that is no match for the thin dividing door between our rooms - I wondered what they kept in that locked cupboard. Now I realise; noisy families. They are still banging on and I am still awake. Even my son, who can sleep through earthquakes, has woken once. The place is cheap, clean and comfortable, but make sure your room doesn't have diving doors in place of walls because I am sure they are really not that noisy. Absolutely ridiculous idea to let rooms out to separate families where all you have is a dividing door instead of a wall. Lots of coffee for me tomorrow, for my drive back home.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Leicester Fosse Park Hotel, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have a quiet stay in a comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please be assured your comments has been noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.