Stayed here for three nights and really enjoyed it. The staff were very polite and friendly and they checked us in quickly. We stayed in room 153 which was on the ground floor and right next to the car park however we were not disturbed by any external noise during the night. The room was smaller than usual for a family room but there was lots of storage and hanging space. We had the unlimited buffet breakfast in the Thyme restaurant on site, and there was lots of nice hot and cold breakfast food on offer, that kept us full until lunchtime. The hotel is located close to Fosse Shopping Park which was very handy. We had a great stay and would definitely consider staying again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shop up a storm at Fosse Shopping Park or visit the King Richard III exhibition ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Leicester Fosse Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Leicester (Braunstone South) Hotel Leicester
- Premier Inn Leicester Fosse Park Hotel Leicestershire