“Simply the Best”

Price range: US$3 - US$9
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Cafe Two Ten offers a range of classic English dishes but also experiment with other cuisine's from around the world, as well as our core menu we also offer a range of daily specials. We have a large selection of hot and cold drinks to cater for everyones needs. Additional seating is also available to the rear of the cafe, both in the garden and our heated marquee.
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This is in my view the perfect cafe for breakfast. Excellent food served piping hot in a prompt manner. Staff are friendly and efficient.The only draw back is that it is very popular at weekends if you want to sit inside, though they do have a covered area outside which provides more space.and people always seem to find a spot.I find it impossible to fault and they have never let me down on any of my regular visits.

1  Thank MunchyMark

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

I love going here. Best cafe place in Leicester. Great service, great people and value for money. Atmosphere is lovely and food quality is always at a superb standard. Recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank DKS99
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Since my last review in October 2012, we've now become more adventurous and sampled a range of different breakfast options - vegetarian full english, omelettes with various fillings, eggs benedict, eggs florentine, smoked salmon with scrambled egg on toast - and they've all been delicious! It's never too much trouble for the staff to 'tweak' a meal to our requirements and our drinks are always being poured as we enter the door (maybe we're a tad predictable!). Also visited again for a lunchtime meal with a friend and, as always, it was cooked perfectly and arrived on the table quickly. All round great cafe food served with a smile!

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Nothing is too much trouble at cafe two ten, often go in and make changes, and add extra spinach to my eggs Benedict! Staff are friendly and service very good! Yum yum.

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Cheap greasy spoon burnt food cheap not nice sausage sticky tables good service teas is nice I think it's got new management and it's gone down hill

3  Thank Timdergan