“Used Twice as kinda Local”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #889 of 1,176 Restaurants in Leicester
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Used Twice as kinda Local”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Each time they got the order wrong, items missing, if you use the drive through check what you have ordered is what you get.....would NEVER use again!

• Visited April 2014

Leicester, United Kingdom
“Where is my KFC cole slaw?”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I went to KFC at 10 St Georges Way, and I regret to say that was not what I expected. :(
- I have eaten KFC since years, in Maputo city and Nelspruit South Africa, and to find that here in Leicester England, they don't serve my favorite cole slaw salad. They just don't have it.
That KFC cole slaw is the main thing on a menu that makes me eat more at KFC.
- The chips they served is not the quality we KFC addicted wants, we want fresh and not frozen chips from 3 months.
- There is no queue and was difficult to know who was the first to be attended.

Just try please try to eat on a KFC from Maputo and Nelspruit than you guys are going to know that there is a problem here in KFC Leicester or on whole England.

• Visited March 2014
Hellifield, United Kingdom
“Purgatory at Leicester Forest East”
Reviewed 22 November 2012

Imagine if you will the M1 Motorway brought to a standstill, the beacon signage of the Leicester Forest East service station promissing comfort to the weary traveller. Shelter,Hospitality, and sustantenance. Not for Leicester Forest East the easy convenience of a cafe at the ground floor! No the thrusting dynamos of the 1960's created a 'bridge cafe experience' where one can view the stationary traffic whilst eating from a bag and drinking something luke warm from a paper cup. I cannot imagine when this great food hall once imagined as though it was a Corbusian Mediteranean Restaurant became a choice between KFC, Burger King and ever enticing 'EatIn' But this huge space filled with an auditoria of empty chairs and a few of the undead has certainly been transformed into Purgatory. After only a few minutes of looking around at the shell shocked numbed faces of fellow diners tempted off the M1 I wondered if we had not all been killed in a motorway pile up and we were all drifting about waiting to be allocated above or below. Certainly the experiance that awaits you at KFC automatic check in is quite possibly a test of your mmoral fibre. Had I not been assisted by a fellow colleague I am not sure I would have ever made it through the labyrinthian assault course that is set up as a challange to see if one is worthy of the Zinga meal. Having been tempted by the offer of butter corn chicken and looked at the promissing picture of a succulent fat chicken thy and corn on the cob, I was a little disappointed to receive a box of chicken balls heavily coated with pepper to disguise the recovered meat and a fatty emulsion mix. complemented with a two inch( 50mm) corn on a stick in a bag from a microwave. We had two of these as the order process had been so traumatic and therefore the disappointed doubly so for the sum of £14! The tables, chairs, and floor were not clean and it is difficult to imagine when anyone could be bothered to make the effort. As tp Leicester Forrest East I cannot imagine how long ago one would have ridden through the forrests to encounter this experience perhaps the great Earls of Dudley once went hunting in these parts? As to the Colonel's Kentucky Fried I am affraid there is much to be done Service, Cleaning, better signage, and I am affraid for the cost it is simply not worth it.

• Visited November 2012
3 Thank Francis_Shaw
“Good as allways”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

KFC is one of the best fast food restuarent in leicester and in some ways around uk as well. I love it, good food, goood service and good value for money.

• Visited October 2012
“Still the best”
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Always loved Kfc, and it is always consistent.

There seem to be hundreds of copies around the Leicester area, but Kfc is the daddy.

Visited September 2012