I booked this apartment for our Christmas Shopping trip with my better half and a friend. The location is the best thing about these apartments. When we arrived at the specified time we were told that the apartment had been filthy and that it was not ready, so we left our bags in the apartment and went for a drink whilst they finished cleaning. On our return we discovered the place was still dirty - floor all sticky, carpets stained , debris under the bed and hairs in bathroom. The apartment was not as described, it did not have a flat screen tv (as described) 21" supplied, luxury seating for 4 was in reality a small 2 seater sofa and a tub chair. No soft furnishings at all, no pictures as shown in photos. In the kitchen for 4 guests we discovered 4 dinner plates in 2 styles, 3 side plates, one smaller plate and 1 cereal bowl!!! The glasses were all dirty, no tea or coffee pot. In the bathroom - no shower screen or curtain, no loo roll holder and only 1 bath towel supplied for 2 people. There was only enough hot water for one bath at a time. The bedrooms themselves were very basic with very cheap Argos furniture. There were no bedside lamps, no pictures and not one hook in the whole apartment . If this is their idea of luxury I dread to think what basic accommodation would be like!! It looked 4/5 star but I would rate this as 2 star. The parking was good - very secure (£7) a night, but just over by the Holiday Inn its only £3.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in September 2007, we are proud to announce that Quality City is the first and largest serviced apartment company in Leicester, boasting a total of 72 modern apartments at our Westbridge Wharf development. Our apartment mix is there to cater for all, ranging from a small studio for two people to a large 3 bedroom duplex ideal for a large family. There is ample on-site parking available at an additional cost. The experience of staying in a fully-furnished apartment is truly better than a hotel, guests are provided with all the facilities of a hotel with the added advantage of staying in their own private apartment! You no longer have to put up with expensive hotel food, you now have the option of cooking your own food in a fully equipped kitchen and enjoying the meal of your choice at a time that suits you and in the privacy and comfort of your apartment. Westbridge Wharf is located on the west-side of Leicester City center and is conveniently located close to the High-cross shopping center, De Monfort University, 24-hour Tesco Store and Leicester Coach Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Quality City Westbridge Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality City Westbridge Wharf Hotel Leicester
- Quality City Westbridge Wharf Leicester, Leicestershire