Damons Hotel
US$161
US$102
US$97
  • Breakfast included
Premier Inn Lincoln (Canwick) Hotel(Canwick)(Great Value!)
US$84
PremierInn.com
All reviewsonion loafrefurbished roomamerican dinerhot tubhand washlarge walk in showermy partners birthdayring roadcar parkovernight stopone night staycouldn't faultlarge roombiscuitsshower roomplenty of parkingnight's sleep
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Stayed here a few times the room a spacious the beds are very comfortable and also very large. the new rooms are very well set out and very clean got everything you need plenty of hot water. fluffy towels flat screen televisions and the staff are very polite and helpful. You can have a great meal in the restaurant and you get discount when staying in the motel. Then after a few drinks its a short walk to the motel and a good nights sleep and in the morning the breakfast are very good to and once again the staff are very poliye and helpful nothing is to much trouble. In all the years we have been visitinf the retaurant and staying in the motel never had cause to complain once. Can't wait till we go again in June.

Room Tip: get one of the new rooms if you can. Not sure if they have finished refurbing all the rooms yet
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Booked into this hotel for one night but left my debit card details as security,had to wait over an hour to check in as room was not ready,then when i left the next day and returned home i noticed on my bank account they had charged me £200 for smoking in the room,i did not smoke in the room and they have offered me no proof that i did,i phoned them every day for 11 days before they cared to return my call i spoke to a Mr King whos attitude was discusting,they can still offer me no proof as to why they took £200 from my bank,please do not book here as they can take this money from every single person that ever walks through there doors and there is nothing you can do about it,i would rather sleep on the street than ever give this so called company another penny,in my opinion they have stolen £200 from me.As for Mr King you should hold your head in shame at your disgusting customer service

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank nick t
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Stayed here just for the night, was clean, and warm. Nice big bed. Wifi was good. Would stay again, we didn't eat here though, we went to a restaurant down the road which was nice to egg out, would be in walking distance but it was raining so we drove. Very reasonably priced at 47 pounds!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We arrived at the Motel Saturday 19th April. Upon check-in, I asked the receptionist to double-check that a cot had been put in our room, as requested in the online comments section when I booked the room over 2 months ago. She informed me that it had NOT. We then had to stand around for 10 minutes while the cleaning staff argued with each other about it. I was shocked and embarrassed that they thought it was acceptable to do this in front of paying guests!

We walked into our room, and was immediately disappointed at how small and dingy the room was. We paid £88.00 for a newly refurbished room, and this was anything but that. ‘Room 101’ should have been a giveaway I suppose! I’d only been in the room about 10 minutes when the hand towel hoop inexplicably fell off the wall!

After a disgusting, salty, inedible dinner at the restaurant, we went back to the hotel, where we were greeted by the sound of the couple next door to us having loud, and disgusting sex! This was only about 20:00, and my son needed to go to sleep. I went to the main desk to complain, but there was nobody there! We tried to watch TV but the reception kept cutting out. Later in the evening, when I flushed the toilet, it wouldn’t stop draining water, so I had to stuff a towel inside the top to fix it! Shocking! The shower was also the worst shower I have ever used! I could have had a better wash by getting my wife to spit on me!

Please feel free to read my account of the soul destroying ‘Damon’s Restaurant’, which is also on ‘Trip Advisor’.

Verdict: Overpriced, Depressing, and Disgusting!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Tom H
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Stayed here as went for meal at the restaurant. Lovely food and breakfast was brilliant. Hotel was being refurbished when we visited but this wasn't a problem. Very quiet. Room was spacious and modern with gorgeous bathroom. Had a good night sleep. Internet connection not great but didn't really need it so not a problem. Good value for money.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple