“Really good”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Had a lovely,very tasty,well presented meal,Service was excellent.Friendly & efficient.Fabulous cocktail,Very impressed,& my goodness,I am well fussy!! Hope everyone has as good a time here as I did.

1  Thank fizzywizzy

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Went there a couple of times with family, friends and girlfriend. The food is always nice, the beef is one of the best a founded in Lincoln. Can be quite a lot of noise but not restaurant fault to be fair. The menu is quite usual for a Mexican restaurant, but the quality and the quantity of the food is very good. Usually around £30/40 for two for drinks, starters and main, but you will leave full. Food is generally quick. Service can be improved, but as usual in all the restaurant in the world, this is very waiter-dependant.
Recommended!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

My girlfriend and I have been going to Tequilas for the past 2 years, we had our first date there and go about 1-3 times a month, food is good and there's lots of it, food is usually quick. We have only had one bad meal (service wise) due to our order being forgotten, after an hour we asked where it was and they apologised (fair enough)

It's a cozy intimate restaurant, however this can sometimes be to it's determent, we took both our parents a little while back and due to a big party it was nearly impossible to have a conversation without shouting, not the restaurant fault to be fair.

One of the best things they have is the 2 course set menu, until recently it was £9.95 for 2 courses, value wise it was excellent. Two days ago we went back and the price had changed to £11.95, not a huge deal we thought.

Unfortunately the items we used to get for £9.95 were no longer included.

The meal came to about £40, where as this would have cost about £27 before.

I wouldn't avoid this restaurant as the food is good, however we wont be using it anywhere near as much now.

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

We visited here last night for a friends birthday. We arrived at 8.15pm and didn't get our starters until gone 9.30 (no apology either) and then our mains didn't arrive until gone 10.30. The restaurant wasn't full so I have no idea why on earth it took so long. The food was nice, but not amazing and not worth waiting over 2 hours for.

1  Thank katemarob17
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Visited on Easter Monday evening. Very quiet- only one other couple in. The food is very good with a decent choice on the menu. Service excellent. Traditional Mexican- Latin music playing, also Mexican styled decor on the walls giving it an authentic look.. I would imagine it gets busy on a typical weekend so I would recommend booking just in case.

1  Thank Shaddys