“Large portions but strange taste”
Review of The Sea Queen

The Sea Queen
Ranked #338 of 462 Restaurants in Lincoln
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I have never been to the Sea Queen before but my friend lives near by. We decided to have fish and chips for tea and my friend suggested using the Sea Queen as they had eaten their food before.

We placed our order 30 minutes before closing time. The portion was incredibly generous but the food unfortunately had a very strange taste. I can't decide whether the chips had been sitting in the fryer for a long time but my feeling is that the oil needed replacing. Due to the taste I wasn't able to eat my tea as it was really rather unpleasant. My friend ate his but was also rather disappointed with the quality and taste.

All in all far from the best fish and chips I have ever eaten and I would not use them again.

5  Thank FredaAtTheHelm