“small but perfectly formed”

Terry O'Toole Theatre
Ranked #54 of 91 things to do in Lincoln
More attraction details
Owner description: The Terry O'Toole Theatre hosts a lively programme from music to dance and drama, plus don't forget we offer a great range of children's thetare performances!
Reviewed 27 February 2013

We were here for the visit of Swedish fiddle band "Frigg" along with 150 other people. It's a great little venue and pretty-well run. The staff are friendly and we have had a great night whenever we've been there whether the acts were National, International or community.

2  Thank soulsound97

Reviewed 8 August 2012

We saw Dance Fever Show. Could not believe how good it was for an amateur performance. Totally enjoyable, creative and uplifting. Lovely little theatre. Will visit again.

1  Thank Suzi53
Reviewed 15 April 2012

I have been to this theatre a few times. I find that it isn't really a theatre as such. Yes it has seating and a stage but the stage is the floor and the tiered seating doesn't hold many people. The lighting is good but you can hear backstage. The stage is a reasonable size but as I said its the floor. Just outside the theatre they serve food. The food isn't an extravagant price and they sell quite a good range of products.

Thanks for reading and I hope this helps:)

2  Thank Millie B
Reviewed 7 March 2012

A very intimate venue, very modern and its not cheek to jowl in the seats either so thumbs up!

2  Thank summerpudding
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I have been to this theatre four times in total and have always enjoyed it. In January I saw 'Once upon a time in the wild west' and very much appreciated the perfomance - more so in fact than the panto I'd seen in December at a bigger theatre. Because the venue is small, everybody has a good seat, the audience almost becomes part of the production. I love this theatre and will continue to support it.
If I have any criticism it is not of the theatre but of the box office, the phone is never answered and I always have to leave a message which staff have never yet returned. It is easier to book online or actually call in for the tickets.

3  Thank Hellsbells178