“What a pity this restaurant is not more accessible !”

Number 9 Cocktail Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #141 of 447 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: British
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“What a pity this restaurant is not more accessible !”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Tucked away at the back of an out of town shopping Mall, you have to know or be recommended to this modern restaurant. You will never be disappointed. Always popular. Food fresh. And good value.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Offee

UK
“Never fails to impress”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Ate lunch here today.
Menus choices have been revised since my last visit.

Service was attentive and fast.
I ordered the poached salmon and pea salad. Awesome !

Thank you Alexander's You are fast becoming one of my favourite eateries.

Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Another great meal!”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

My wife and I live within walking distance of this lovely gem. Although we don't eat out too often we do like to treat ourselves to a meal at Alexanders especially on special occasions. We visited on the 14th June, our 17th wedding anniversary and both of us had a lovely meal. My wife had the black pudding starter, I had poached egg with Parmesan, both were lovely. We then had blade of beef and thick cut pork belly. I was amazed at how many wonderful flavours and textures were in my belly pork main dish, including cherries and orange ...so refreshing. We then rounded off the evening with Irish coffee and lemon cheesecake. We had a lovely chat with the owner and staff. Thank you for a lovely evening.

• Visited June 2014
Gaborone, Botswana
“Great lunch”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went to this wonderful restaurant today, it has a very relaxed atmosphere , we decided to choose from the light lunch menu. We both agreed the food was very well presented and full of flavour . Staff were very friendly the chef came over for a quick chat which was great. My husband says they have the best chips in town !!! Well done guys will definitely be back.

Visited June 2014
Lincoln, England.
“First-timers”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Although locals it was our first visit to Alexanders with friends, who eat there regularly. The food and service were excellent and we thought very good value,. There is currently a 50% off main course offer on, but even without it, the food seems fairly priced.

I had the blue cheese pate and blade of beef which were both delicious and very well presented. We will come back.