“Comfortable place to stop for a drink.”
Review of Slug & Lettuce

Slug & Lettuce
Ranked #139 of 522 Restaurants in Lincoln
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

While out shopping and exploring in the excellent city of Lincoln we had a glass of wine here. Good quality wine but a little on the expensive side compared to other places we have recently enjoyed a wine break in. We did not eat here but plenty of customers around us seemed happy with their meals and portion size looked to be good. A welcome break on a hot summer day.

SlugManager1, Manager at Slug & Lettuce, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for the review, as we are a chain I will pass your comments on about our prices to head office, we are glad you enjoyed the quality and your break with us. Hopefully next time you'll join us for food too.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited here for a family lunch. Bar staff friendly but the chap that brought our food to us looked miserable and didn't speak! Then the food, which looked slightly overdone, tasted worse than it looked. Full of grease, all tasted the same and barely warm. It was pretty inedible! Won't be going back.

SlugManager1, Manager at Slug & Lettuce, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Sorry to hear about your experience, it is clearly not the standards we strive towards - could you please get in touch with us directly by calling 01522 589478 or via email slugandlettuce.lincoln@stonegatepubs.com as we would like to find out a little more detail from you and investigate this to prevent it happening in the future.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Everything about the service and atmosphere is great at Lincoln Slug and Lettece. I went here with my friend for cocktails and food after a day in Lincoln. The food was amazing as well as the drinks, with a timely service. Not sure of the staff members names, but all who was on shift deserve credit. Look forward to coming again.

SlugManager1, Manager at Slug & Lettuce, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thanks for the 5* review, we are glad you enjoyed your visit - the service, drinks and food - I'll make sure to share your feedback with the team. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

As I always come here and always get a brilliant experience, I booked my best friends hen do through a cocktail masterclass! It was brilliant, Connor did our masterclass and was absolutely brilliant and so accommodating. All staff were extremely helpful and decorated a whole area for us! Would definitely recommend! Thank you

SlugManager1, Manager at Slug & Lettuce, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Thank you for the review, its always great to hear positive feedback about our venue and team. Glad you enjoyed the cocktail class - we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

As you can already see from the previous reviews, cocktails masterclasses with Connor are pure brilliance. We had my hen party there and I’m not a drinker so was a little nervous I wouldn’t enjoy this but thanks to Connor myself and the whole of my team Bride had a super night! He was so funny but professional. A great credit to slug & lettuce, they must be very proud. Highly recommend, it was so much fun and a memory that I can cherish forever.

SlugManager1, Manager at Slug & Lettuce, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thanks for the review, we are glad you enjoyed the class. We are very lucky to have Connor on our team and glad you enjoyed his service and skills - we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!