“Very happy with everything”

Brayford Guest House
Ranked #7 of 51 Lincoln B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Oh my god, could you believe what I found in the room? Hot chocolate! Hot chocolate before sleep! Could you imagine anything better than this? A book with hot chocolate in bed, more than tempted. :D There is a whole shelf of books in the dining room downstairs. Many good paintings of Lancaster bomber. Awesome English breakfast and very quiet neighbourhood. A large dining room with good sunshine. Lovely and warm hostress, Marie. Should I bring up more tempting things? Definitely worth the price!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Cov_zxj

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

I came here because I had exams over the summer and they were very welcoming, I felt so comfortable, I love the way they take time to get to know their guests and how it's a family business. I would definitely recommend to anyone. Great value for what you're getting.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2014

The owners went above and beyond to help make our stay an enjoyable one. We had an entire wedding party staying there and they were so accommodating! The breakfasts were amazing and the rooms were lovely. The owners were kind, friendly, and yet not intrusive. I would recommend Brayford for anyone visiting Lincoln, great location too!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night as we were going to a party. The room was beautiful presented well and was spotless the bathroom was immaculate too. Very welcoming owners and the breakfast was delicious to our requirements with lots of choice on hand. From our window we could see the cathedral as well. Highly recommend and will definitely stay again

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I was looking for somewhere relatively inexpensive to stay in Lincoln as I was coming to England from Los Angeles to meet with family. This absolutely fit the bill!! The room was comfortable, had TV with Sky TV and free WIFI. A full English breakfast was included. The owners were very pleasant and accommodating and directed me to an excellent pub just around the corner. Location is fairly central and I was able to walk to the Cathedral and Castle without a problem. Excellent place to stay and I recommend wholeheartedly.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Great place to stay, I had the last single room as I booked late and couldn't stay at my usual place in Lincoln. Have to say Clint and Marie are doing a great job excellent hosts, room was very clean and comfortable with sky TV, breakfast was great plenty of it. Location is excellent, parking was not a problem. Overall a excellent place to stay and would definitely recommend.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Recently stayed here for a night whilst visiting our daughter who is at Uni in Lincoln.
We were made made very welcome by Marie & Clint.
The room was spotless and well equipped.
The location is only a short walk from Lincoln City centre.
Breakfast was lovely with plenty of choice .
We will not hesitate to rebook next time we visit Lincoln.
I really don't know why people would book a chain hotel when little gems like this exist that offer much better value and a very friendly personal service.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple