“Wonderful owners”

Ranked #9 of 48 Lincoln B&B and Inns
Vancouver, Canada
“Wonderful owners”
Reviewed 30 August 2014

We stayed for a week at the Brayford Guest house for our daughter's wedding. Most of the family and bridesmaids were able to stay there too. Marie was absolutely wonderful. She went out of her way to help including letting the bridal party take over her breakfast room for hair and makeup on the wedding day, and making us sandwiches to snack on before the wedding. Marie alone makes the Brayford the best place to stay in Lincoln. We have stayed there before and find the rooms comfortable, the breakfasts amazing, and the location close enough to the sights of Lincoln to walk everywhere.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Oh my god, could you believe what I found in the room? Hot chocolate! Hot chocolate before sleep! Could you imagine anything better than this? A book with hot chocolate in bed, more than tempted. :D There is a whole shelf of books in the dining room downstairs. Many good paintings of Lancaster bomber. Awesome English breakfast and very quiet neighbourhood. A large dining room with good sunshine. Lovely and warm hostress, Marie. Should I bring up more tempting things? Definitely worth the price!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Cov_zxj
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

I came here because I had exams over the summer and they were very welcoming, I felt so comfortable, I love the way they take time to get to know their guests and how it's a family business. I would definitely recommend to anyone. Great value for what you're getting.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 10 August 2014

The owners went above and beyond to help make our stay an enjoyable one. We had an entire wedding party staying there and they were so accommodating! The breakfasts were amazing and the rooms were lovely. The owners were kind, friendly, and yet not intrusive. I would recommend Brayford for anyone visiting Lincoln, great location too!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night as we were going to a party. The room was beautiful presented well and was spotless the bathroom was immaculate too. Very welcoming owners and the breakfast was delicious to our requirements with lots of choice on hand. From our window we could see the cathedral as well. Highly recommend and will definitely stay again

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I was looking for somewhere relatively inexpensive to stay in Lincoln as I was coming to England from Los Angeles to meet with family. This absolutely fit the bill!! The room was comfortable, had TV with Sky TV and free WIFI. A full English breakfast was included. The owners were very pleasant and accommodating and directed me to an excellent pub just around the corner. Location is fairly central and I was able to walk to the Cathedral and Castle without a problem. Excellent place to stay and I recommend wholeheartedly.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Great place to stay, I had the last single room as I booked late and couldn't stay at my usual place in Lincoln. Have to say Clint and Marie are doing a great job excellent hosts, room was very clean and comfortable with sky TV, breakfast was great plenty of it. Location is excellent, parking was not a problem. Overall a excellent place to stay and would definitely recommend.

Stayed July 2014