“Fab hidden place!”

Price range: US$4 - US$13
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: La Bottega Delitalia is a small and beautiful cafe/bistro with real rustic decor..With inside seating and outside pateo area...We serve delicious home cooked fresh food at real value for money... Specialising in pasta dishes... Paninis...And salads all available to eat in or take away.. Our pastas are great to take away in our New york style pasta pots... Outside catering is avalable including platters that are great for office partys and meetings. We open mon to wed 9am to 4pm Thursday,Friday & Saturday 9am to 9pm ...BYO after 6.30 Small corkage fee charged... Very popular so good idea to book xx
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I decided to try this little restaurant on a whim for a quick, light lunch. The service was extremely friendly and helpful :-)

The specials board was great and we both had a delicious pasta dish. It was quick, hot and yummy!

There was watermelon ice cream too which was to die for!

I would recommend this restaurant for a quick, delicious and satisfying meal :-) hidden gem!

1  Thank Kate J

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Visited this week having read the positive reviews on this site, we wasn't disappointed and if you like lovely food in a non swanky setting with lovely service this is for you....and it's great value, had two light lunches and drinks spend £14 ....not bad

2  Thank 35mark2013
Reviewed 19 June 2014

This was the second time me and my wife visited this cute and cosy restaurant. The service was friendly and fast. My wife ordered a roasted veg and mozzarella ciabatta while I ordered a pasta dish with chicken, feta, spinach and pesto. The portions were more than ample and the food was absolutely delicious. The Italian,owner/chef ended the meal perfectly when he came out of the kitchen and asked if we had enjoyed our meal. He was anxious that I had enough to eat when we first came in!
The cost? Just over £14 for two!
I'd strongly recommend anyone to give the high street chain restaurants a miss and go just round the corner to La Bottega instead.

1  Thank nielsandmo
Reviewed 18 June 2014

When you're standing outside, it looks like a pleasant enough cafe - perhaps it might have given me the wrong impression!
I went to La Bottega the other day and I came out really happy. Not amazed, but happy. The food was pretty good and the service efficient. However, I think it was rather expensive for what I was getting - the portions were by no means large but my girlfriend and I coughed up £10 a head on pasta somehow. The drinks weren't too bad but in no way made up for the food.
My pasta was pretty good - I think my girlfriend was somewhat less complementary of it.
Overall, it's OK... but rather pricey for what you're getting.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Lovely bistro, fantastic food, welcoming and friendly staff. Prices are very reasonable and food is presented attractively, plus there is loads of it. In the evenings you can take your own alcohol. Open daytime and evening, and takeaway is available. Really worth trying this place - great food and atmosphere - what more could you want? Starters and mains for 3, plus a coffee - £40. Get down there!