“Full of intersting things”

Museum of Lincolnshire Life
Ranked #4 of 79 things to do in Lincoln
Reviewed 21 August 2012

I like a slightly cluttered, almost old-fashioned (in a good way) museum like this with enthusiastic volunteers.

1  Thank Thoughtful100
Write a ReviewReviews (1,037)

Reviewed 20 August 2012

We took our Grandchildren age 5 and 6 and they really enjoyed it,They loved the dressing up, and at the enterance they had been handed a quiz which made them look for the answers, a good way to learn.
My husband and I also enjoyed it too we felt we were giving the boys a real history lesson and some of it was like a step back intime for us!

Reviewed 18 August 2012

Wonderful to see the history of local life.. it bought back so many memories for mum & myself.. The tea room was a welcome sight & very reasonable.. The gift shop has some very quaint things to buy & all the staff are friendly & helpfull..

Reviewed 18 August 2012

A favourite spot of my little sister's, from her first school trip aged approx 8 right up to last year (she is now 13)- quirky displays and great interactive spaces (the old school room and the tank area included). An odd day out, but well worth it- follow with an apple pie ice cream from Bennett's on the Bailgate.

1  Thank yahoochloe
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Visited this free museum with our 7 year old Granddaughter. She was interested in most of the excellent exhibits especially the old school and the dunces hat! The exhibit are displayed in a clear easy to understand layout and concise manner and I recommend this museum to anyone who has an hour or so free.