“Scrumptious Sunday Roast!!!”

Price range: US$6 - US$23
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Have eaten Sunday Dinner here twice and cannot fault it! Choice of Turkey,Pork,Beef or Veggie Option. Huge meal presented beautifully, you get your own individual gravy boat loads of veg in a side dish and even with turkey they give you a big yorkshire pud as well as stuffing. Flavoured beautifully and "proper" gravy (not just granules with hot water poured on them!)
All of this for only £6.99 a head!!
Restaurant area is lovely, very olde worlde with tasteful decor and oak beams and very clean.
The only problem was that i was too full for a pudding which looked equally delicious!
Will definitely be returning again.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

My partner and I just had the most wonderful Sunday lunch carvery I have eaten in some if the best restaurants in the world including the savoy and ritz but the good here was on a par with the very best and so good value it blew us away my partner has chefed at some of the best restaurants and I am Lady Caldecote and we highly recommend this pub and the good

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We had been looking for a Carvery gluten free Sunday lunch! Apparently, after much looking, there's not that many places that advertise gluten free fare!!
We had a lovely family Sunday lunch here and would highly recommend it!
The setting is a fabulous old English style pub and the restaurant is upstairs, I can't remember if they had a lift! I'm sure they would have one, but please check!
The food was plentiful, hot and extremely tasty!
The only negative I have is personally, this would have to be a family treat for us, rather than a weekly event, purely because you have to park and walk to it, no parking on site, and it was a bit pricey we thought for a weekly trip! But that's our family of three and our budget!
Others may not feel the same!
I would highly recommend you try it, they were very helpful regarding our gluten free requirements!
Couldn't do enough, very impressed with the high level of service!
Do remember to book in advance, it obviously gets very busy, especially on Sundays!

1  Thank SueClaypole38
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Visited for lunch with my Husband while shopping in the city, Food was excellent and very good value.
The staff were great, very helpful, the lady that was on in the restaurant upstairs was on her own and it was quite busy yet she was still smiling, helpful, friendly and quick.
The food was very nice, the portions were good and the price was excellent. Will definitely return when in Lincoln.

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

4 of us went on Monday. The food and beer was loverly We will be going again very soon Loverly to be sat near the river as on sunny day