“bransby”
Review of Bransby Horses

Bransby Horses
Ranked #4 of 65 things to do in Lincoln
More attraction details
Owner description: Bransby Horses is one of the UK’s largest equine welfare charities in the UK, completely funded by the generosity of public donations. We are dedicated to improving the lives of horses, ponies, donkeys and mules since we were established in 1968. We have rescued, rehabilitated, re-homed or retired thousands of equines and we are working harder than ever to continue making a positive difference to equines wherever and whenever we can. Between our two sites in Lincolnshire and Herefordshire we have over 400 animals currently in our care, which keeps us constantly busy. Bransby Horses Visitor Centre near Lincoln is open to the public. A great day out for all the family with plenty to see and do.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 4 July 2012

i love horses and to come and see all the miss treat horses being looked after and being bought back to good health again is great

All reviews
"great afternoon"
"few hours"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 2 July 2012

Animals being looked after and rehomed. Has a little shop very big place to look around

Date of experience: June 2012
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Liked to see that the horses were being treat very well. I took my grandchildren who enjoyed hearing about the horses and all their names. The shop was good and we had a snack whilst there. Lots to do for the children and a quiz

Reviewed 25 April 2012 via mobile

This place is a heaven on Earth,the horses are so well looked after,& the staff are fantastic,kind & are happy to answer questions,
My 8 year daughter,fell in love with bransby home of rest for horses,very much like I did and anyone that will vist u..
Keep up the good work guys, :-)
From Natalie..

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 March 2012

My wife and I have often driven past this home and vowed to visit one day. Last week we did! First of all the food and drinks in the little cafe were very well priced and delicious. The service was friendly and efficient. I was a little disappointed with the horses as I could only get one to actually come and see us! I assume this is because they have been mistreated in the past and are still getting used to meeting people who actually care for them. All of the horses looked happy and well cared for and hopefully will enjoy the rest of their lives. If you are in the area, please visit and have a cup of tea or lunch as the home needs all the support it can get!

Date of experience: March 2012