“Wonderful eating experience”

Ranked #5 of 531 Restaurants in Lincoln
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: small family run restaurant, specialising in authentic Spanish tapas. Excellent choice of beers, wine and food in a relaxed, homely environment.
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We booked this Spanish Tapas restaurant based on previous Tripadvisor reviews and we weren't disappointed. Small and cosy, the food was excellent the service was just as good.
There was plenty of choice of dishes mostly typically Spanish with a touch of Lincolnshire dishes (Lincolnshire sausage albondigas) thrown in for good measure.
The wine list was also very good with a range of authentic Spanish beers and brandy. All in all one of the best tapas restaurants we have visited. Just a shame we were visiting from Manchester, a little too far to pop in more regularly.
Thanks for everything

Reviewed 18 August 2013

We've eaten here a couple of times and have enjoyed it very much. Though the surroundings are dated and chintzy, it only ands to the atmosphere. The food is great, the wine is great value and the selection of sherry is great. The service is brilliant. I'd like to recommend a particular dish but it is all lovely. All in all, great value for money.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

I came here at the start of the year with my family and we all absolutely loved it. The service was excellent - suggesting how much to order and recommending different dishes which was really helpful as I haven't been to many tapas places before. I have recomended this place to everyone I speak to who are looking for a nice restaurant in Lincoln, and I have booked a table for a weeks time with some friends, really looking forward to returning.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

We have visited the Bowl Full a numerous occasions and have had a fantastic meal and experience every time. The combination of a family run business with genuinely friendly attentive service and the most amazing tapas always delivers a great night. My personal favourite is the Lincolnshire sausage meatballs. Well chosen Spanish wine and beers make this a really authentic experience without the owners actually being Spanish! Thanks Jo and Paul we love the place.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

We visited as part of a large group and the staff could not have been more helpful. We sampled a variety of foods throughout the night - it just kept coming! Each dish was explained to us and we really felt that we could relax and enjoy ourselves rather than being rushed out. I loved how there were touches on local food in with the traditional tapas.