“Authentic tapas and amazing puddings!”

The Bowl Full Tapas Bar
Ranked #5 of 531 Restaurants in Lincoln
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: small family run restaurant, specialising in authentic Spanish tapas. Excellent choice of beers, wine and food in a relaxed, homely environment.
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We took our two children for a meal last night and had a fantastic meal. The new owners have kept the authentic feel and the food is as excellent as it always has been. Particular favourites are the patatas bravas and tortilla which is cheesy and gorgeous! The house wine is extremely good although they have some beautiful choices of Rioja on offer. I love how Karl, the chef, comes to the tables and talks about the food they are serving and Annemarie helped us decide how many dishes we needed! The paprika bread was fab and the aioli is lovely and strong with garlic. I had one of the best desserts I have ever had - a Spanish creme brûlée - beautiful and the children were very happy with the chocolate cake! Our children are already excited about going the next time and we will definitely be recommending to friends. The Daubney family

Reviewed 20 October 2013

My husband and I ate here this wknd . I thought the service was excellent. To start we had the combination platter which the chef brought out and told us what exactly we were eating different cheeses/cured meats. It was gorgeous . The tapas that followed was nice although I didn't quite get the Lincolnshire meatball dish with a dip that tasted a bit Indian I didn't really think it fit into authentic tapas and we didn't really like them but that was our opinion and I'm sure some people would love them. All in all a lovely night great wine great service and we wish them all the luck in the world .

Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

A great little place to eat, the only downside to this is a couple of the tables are a bit close together, but as soon as the food arrives you soon forget about this, we were sat on one of these but as soon as another table came available we asked to move and it was no problem, now to the food , negatives - I couldnt name one, every single dish we had was lovely I especially liked the small green pepper things and the chorizo and chickpea, my wife's fave was the sausage meatball thingies, all the staff were great and couldn't have been more helpful, and to top it all the prices are very reasonable, we will definitely be going back again,.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

had such a wonderful night , Thank you to the new owner Annemarie and her husband, you made us feel so welcome, the food was gorgeous , the service was excellent, a total gem of a restaurant, cant wait to go back. Thomas and Donna

Reviewed 12 October 2013

This restaurant in the West End of Lincoln is a gem! The previous owners were great but we're loving the atmosphere created by new owners, Annemarie and Karl. The food is of a very high standard and the service is fabulous too.
We went with our 2 young boys and were very welcome. Other families were also there, as well as adult parties.
If you've never been, you're missing a treat.