“Great value for lunch! Great food”
Review of Italian House Restaurant - CLOSED

Italian House Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
“Great value for lunch! Great food”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I have tried most of the Italian restaurants in Lincoln and we keep coming back here. When its between fast food and a sit down meal for £5 you cannot go wrong! The calzone is particularly beautiful. We also frequently come here in the evenings and are still happy with paying double the price. The spaghetti bolognese has a classic and authentic flavour (as opposed to an overly tomato-y and Herby sauce). Its consistantly good and priced very well. Maybe even a little too well for weekday lunch!

1 Thank Lewis P

Newark-on-Trent
“Consistent and pleasant”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We always have the lunch time special - either a pasta dish or a pizza for £5. Welcoming service and good food. A big plus is that as well as reasonably priced wine by the glass, a half-liter or a liter carafe is also served.

Visited May 2014
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Crakin' Italian”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Excellent service, choice of food and value for money. Best in Lincoln. We regularly eat here and have never been disappointed.

Lincoln
“Best Italian I've ever had!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

This is the best Italian I have come across. The waiters can't do enough for you and are really friendly. I have been around the country trying my favourite dish (calzone) and nowhere comes close to the L'italiano. I always end up back at this little Italian. The food is freshly made and it is obvious by the taste of their dishes. The quality for money is amazing. Lunch prices for any pizza or pasta being £5 and dinner £6. I cannot recommend this Italian enough. I will continue to be a regular customer. Thank you!

• Visited April 2014
Boston, United Kingdom
“Absolutely fabulous”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

This restaurant was lovely. All the staff who dealt with us were wonderfully helpful and professional. The chef obliged with a touch of chilli in the Pollo Gorgonzola and it was truly a great dish. Prior to that I had Caprese which was beautifully presented and the dressing was light and well seasoned. My husband tucked into anti pasto followed by pollo crema. Both of us are impatient to return. Thank you for a lovely evening.

• Visited April 2014