“Good for the price”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Good for the price”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I have been here a few times and the food is good and the price is brilliant its good if you are on a budget and is always busy!!
Can't fault the place
We came here again on fathers day this year and the mixed grill was lovely.
If you are after good pub food and are on a budget come here.It's perfect

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Lauzcoup31

“Great staff ”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

We had a late dinner and was very happy with how the duty manager was friendly and helpful. She couldn't do anything more to help me out. I can't eat some foods and she took her time to sit with me and ask what I can and can't eat. Then when off to tell to the kitchen. I had a amazing meal and my family didn't have to wait for me to pick at my food. I would like to say a big thank you to the staff on that day. And we will be coming back all the time now

Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Unbelievable”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

We was shocked really when we visited here and frankly I should make a formal complaint because when me and my partner walked in it was barely busy around half 6 and after a few minutes a lady came and greeted us she informed us that there was an hour wait for food and asked us of we wanted to stay, well we was there so why not? We told her that we would wait she looks annoyed and walks away presumably to find us a table and then the next thing she turns back round and says to us 'actually we have ran out of food I'm afraid' . How in those few steps did she find out she had no food ? There was only two of us? Whether she wanted to rush closing or just didn't want us in there. Who knows but I do know I wouldn't ever go again. And definitely would not recommend!

Spirit P, Guest Relations Manager at Nosey Parker, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Dear Mollyb08

Thank for taking the time to provide us with your review.

I would like to apologise that we failed to meet your expectations at the nosey Parker with regards to the service you received. I can confirm that I have passed on your concerns to the management team who would like to investigate your feedback. We have sent you a direct message to discuss this further.

Kind regards

Flaming Grill
“Value for money”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff and good quality food for the price. The steaks were of reasonable quality and even though it was busy the food came out very quickly.

2 Thank Phillip G
“Got charged for drinks I never ordered!”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Average food, Wetherspoons is probably a better bet. Polite staff and lovely seating. Long wait for food, and an extra £3.65 added to my bill for a jug of orange juice that I never asked for or received by accident or anything so all in all fairly disappointing.

• Visited June 2014
Spirit P, Guest Relations Manager at Nosey Parker, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear Lucy F

Thank for taking the time to provide us with your review.

I would like to apologise that we failed to meet your expectations at the Nosey Parker with regards to the service you received. I can confirm that I have passed on your concerns to the management team who would like to investigate your feedback. We have sent you a direct message to discuss this further.

Kind regards