“What you would expect ”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“What you would expect ”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Called in here for lunch with my daughter on a shopping trip to Lincoln. Didn't really expect much just cheerful service and acceptable food. That is what we got. I had the chilli burger and my daughter had the chicken burger. Both were nice, totally acceptable. Not a long wait for our food. The staff asked a couple of times if everything was ok and they were pleasant. Would call in again no problem. Can't expect more from his kind of chain pub and price.

Skegness, United Kingdom
“Goodish”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Food is good, menu choice is even better and really good for price, let down on waiting times with how much staff they have and rude girl served us, pretty poor customer service.

Boston, United Kingdom
“Need to order at 6am to make sure you get food by closing!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

It was 1.45pm and to be fair it was busy so we expected to wait a while..we were told food will take about 30 minutes, which we didnt mind...but after 45 minutes we thought we would remind them as we saw tables after us getting served...the lady was pleasant but she said basically that they wasnt busy at all and it was the kitchen who isnt quick enough..and then said eveeyone now has 1 hour and 10 minute to wait..talk about stabbing colleulauges in the back..if your not busy then why a long wait...she was unprofessional to say that but service was ok. The food was nice but if you dont want to stay there all afternoon just for 2 wraps and a bowl of chips..i would suggest to go somewhere else

Whitehaven, United Kingdom
“Appalling customer service.”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Mistakes happen everywhere from time to time, but to be dismissed by the manager as she is "too busy dealing with someone else" and then have four different people botch things further is not great. Especially when the last of these is a waitress who is argumentative and very aggressive in her manner. Shockingly poor. Over an hour to wait for a cold meal. Never again.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Sareybabes R
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
“Oh dear this is not good”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My daughter thought she would treat us to lunch today and as we were shopping in the area we decided to go here. Big big mistake!!! The tables were cleaned but had a sticky glazed look/feel. The menu is really tempting but actions speak louder than words and the temptation soon ended. Nachos to start which well you can't exactly get a plate of crisps with guacamole and sour cream wrong can you....where the melted cheese ran off to though i have no idea. I then had a mixed grill (my steak request medium rare), it really was disgusting to be honest. The chicken was dry and tasteless the gammon ok but the steak i couldn't eat because it was cooked so much i nearly choked. My daughter had surf n turf which was exactly the same as mine apart from 4 pieces of undercooked cheap scampi. Her steak was as tough as old boots also.What made me giggle but shake my head in disgust at same time my "portion" of onion rings that came with the mixed grill....2 frozen onion rings WOW :) The thing that really turned my stomach though was when one of the "cooks" came out to bring another customers food......the dirty stained cloth she had attached to her belt i'm assuming she uses near fresh food....infection control mmm maybe not something they have heard of. Please take my advice spend your money somewhere else.

• Visited July 2014
Spirit P, Guest Relations Manager at Nosey Parker, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Dear jo l

Thank for taking the time to provide us with your review regarding your recent experience at the Nosey Parker.

I would like to apologise that we failed to meet your expectations at the pub in regards to the service you received. I can assure you that I have passed on your comments to the Management Team who would like to investigate your feedback. We have sent you a direct message to discuss this further.

Kind Regards