“Excellent service, averge food”
Review of Nosey Parker

Nosey Parker
Ranked #178 of 447 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Spilsby
“Excellent service, averge food”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Visited here on sunday eve 9pm (ish). The place was clean tidy and very welcoming, the bar staff was polite and friendly. We ordered food (reasonably priced) and it was brought to the table by a very friendly waiter. We could not of asked nicer staff. The food was nice, the only thing that let it down was the chips was dry and cold. We will be returning to the Nosey parker, but will probably order something different.

Visited August 2014

“Food fails”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Me and my partner eat here nearly every weekend without fail because we love it so much. That was until I decided to try something different not from the grill and got the 'whale of cod' instead. When the meal arrived I had never seen a more bland dish. Handful of warmish chips, dry and hard slices of bread, mushy peas were nice, but the cod was the main let down. 90% batter, and smaller than an average portion of cod I would get at a regular chip shop. Let down but I decided to let it go as it may have been a one off slip and these things happen. That is until I ordered the chipotle burrito. Being a huge Mexican food lover I was excited to see what noseys would give me. Instead, what I got was what can only be described as an almost deep fried folded crisp with a bit of sauce and kidney beans in the middle with some guacamole and salsa shot on top. Not quite sure what the chefs idea of a burrito is but that is not it. It was incredibly crunchy, almost bland and really underwhelming. Massive shame as we normally come here like I said every week but these dishes are almost making me want to go and find somewhere else to eat every week. Also shame as the staff and manager are great and have always treat us great.

• Visited August 2014
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“What you would expect ”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Called in here for lunch with my daughter on a shopping trip to Lincoln. Didn't really expect much just cheerful service and acceptable food. That is what we got. I had the chilli burger and my daughter had the chicken burger. Both were nice, totally acceptable. Not a long wait for our food. The staff asked a couple of times if everything was ok and they were pleasant. Would call in again no problem. Can't expect more from his kind of chain pub and price.

Skegness, United Kingdom
“Goodish”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Food is good, menu choice is even better and really good for price, let down on waiting times with how much staff they have and rude girl served us, pretty poor customer service.

Boston, United Kingdom
“Need to order at 6am to make sure you get food by closing!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

It was 1.45pm and to be fair it was busy so we expected to wait a while..we were told food will take about 30 minutes, which we didnt mind...but after 45 minutes we thought we would remind them as we saw tables after us getting served...the lady was pleasant but she said basically that they wasnt busy at all and it was the kitchen who isnt quick enough..and then said eveeyone now has 1 hour and 10 minute to wait..talk about stabbing colleulauges in the back..if your not busy then why a long wait...she was unprofessional to say that but service was ok. The food was nice but if you dont want to stay there all afternoon just for 2 wraps and a bowl of chips..i would suggest to go somewhere else