“Terrible take away service”
Review of The Passage to India - CLOSED

The Passage to India
Price range: US$3 - US$31
Cuisines: Indian, Healthy
Good for: Groups
Description: Welcome to the homepage of "The Passage To India."We offer a huge range of delicious Indian food to either eat in our welcoming restaurant or to take-away. Please view our menu for our full range.To make a booking please contact us via telephone.We are based on the High St in Lincoln and offer a fantastic five course meal for just £9.95 every Wednesday.
“Terrible take away service”
Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

Ordered a takeaway, they added a rice dish I didn't ask for and then added seven pound to the price for it. Repeated calls to them with promises that the manager will ring back, no joy. Then told I will get money off my next order. Not likely as will never use them again. Then told to drive myself down to collect my refund. Appalling service. Don't bother.

Visited February 2014

Lincoln, United Kingdom
“used to be the best Indian restaurant for me”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

It used to be our favourite Indian restaurant in Lincoln. Food was always the best up to 2010-2011
unfortunately hte place was very outdated and in need of urgent TLC.
Few months ago I have noticed that place had been redecorated so I will pay a visit.

Prices-ok
Staff-great, make you feel very welcome
Food-excellent

• Visited January 2013
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Absolutely appalling”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Last night I had the misfortune to be at a friends house waiting for a takeaways that took two and half hours to arrive after 3 phone calls promising us our meal.. When the food finally arrived part of the order was missing the chicken kormas were lamb kormas and the whole meal was stone cold, it is fair to say Fawlty Towers could of replicated such a shambles.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank 901Unhappy
Hampshire, England
“Check your bill carefully.”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Food OK. Bill far higher than expected. Drink prices bore no relation to the menu prices. Check your bill carefully.

• Visited August 2013
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,205 helpful votes
“great food,even tried some on!”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

First popped in here about 6 years ago and that night did not go to plan.They had a rookie waiter who placed the pints one side and the small coke glasses the other side of the tray so it was not balanced hence him spilling it all over our meals and clothes when removing them from the tray.(hi manager,remember this?).Since then we have returned and their food is nothing short of fantastic.Easily the 2nd best indian restaurant i have ever eaten in.

• Visited December 2012