“Good quality, and quirky”

The Angel Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 30 Coffee & Tea in Lincoln
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I have only been here a few times, but the times I've been, I've always been welcomed by great quality produce and staff. The fact that the coffee comes out at a "ready to drink" temperature is a bonus, highly recommend coming here :)

Reviewed 4 July 2014

A lovely place for a very good coffee - a little off the beaten track but very close to the centre, so not too busy when we went and very pleasant service.

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

This is a coffee shop you want to visit again and again!

During my time at University, I went here a lot as I was in Thomas Parker House. The staff are so friendly and accommodating of any needs.

My friends and I absolutely adored this place. The decor and music make it a great relaxing place to sit.

The paninis and cakes are delicious. I have recommended this place many times! :-)

Reviewed 3 July 2014

If you're visiting Lincoln the Angel is a must for lunch or a short break. The atmosphere inside and outside on the patio is wonderfully relaxing. The food and drinks first class, and served by naturally friendly and relaxed staff – they love being there too!

Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Visited and reviewed before but treated myself to a full lunch today - had the pesto, mozzerella and tomato flatbread, and a small (!) slice of vanilla cheesecake... Absolutely spot on- it's a brilliant atmosphere, the staff are friendly and the food is fab. Can't praise it enough really!!! Thanks!