“Fab but pricey”

Pizza Hut Lincoln St Marks
Ranked #240 of 447 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Fab but pricey”
Reviewed 22 May 2013

Food, service was fab but pricey. I always find Pizza Hut overpriced which is a shame as we would probably eat here more if it was a bit cheaper. We ate here on a Saturday so as you can imagine it was very busy, we had to wait about 45minutes for a table. Not really practical when you have a 5yr old with you to keep entertained. There was quite a few people waiting. It's a children friendly restaurant, they gave our daughter crayons and picture once we sat down at the table. A downside is being told how long you can have the table for!? I hate that, you should be able to relax, eat and finish/leave when done. Not be clock watching for when they'll kick you off the table! It's not my top of the list place to eat in Lincoln.

Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Pizza birthday treat”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

My children, one of their friends and I visited this Pizza Hut as a birthday treat for my daughter, the staff were friendly, helpful and fun, on of them even sang happy birthday to my daughter and she loved that. Anything that we couldnt manage to finish they put into boxes for us to take home. The food was lovely and of a high quality, the salad was crisp and fresh. I really can not fault any part of the food or service.

• Visited January 2013
Grantham, United Kingdom
“Great value”
Reviewed 6 January 2013

As we were shopping in Lincoln we decided to pop into pizza hut and take advantage of the 6.99 all you can eat buffet. We were promptly seated by friendly staff. The resturant is quite small therefore fairly cramped but i guess more tables means more profit so thats understandable!
There were around 5/6 pizza's to choose from plus two pasta dishes and a fully stocked salad bar. I overheard people requesting specific pizza's which the staff promptly brought out...also a veggie option always available. The pizza was hot and tasty, the base wasnt very crispy as i like it but thats just personal preference!
So overall an enjoyable bargain!

Visited January 2013
Lincolnshire, UK
“Lovely staff”
Reviewed 23 October 2012

I haven't been to Pizza Hut for years. Used to fill up at the weekday buffet when I was much fatter. Used to eat off the menu when I was a kid.

Now I'm a dad to a toddler, who likes to eat a little bit of pizza, I thought I'd take him there.

My son's not great in crowds, and he was spooked by the number of people there and wanted to leave. Hayley, who was front of house, took time to put him at ease, chatting to him, giving him a balloon and making sure there was a suitable seat for all of us. She kept coming back and checking that my boy was happy, and every time he said he was, because he was. He loved it!

In terms of the food, things seem to have gone upmarket since I was there last. The choice seems more authentic, and there's a good range of options. The children's menu is good, and there's a decent salad bar which is free and unlimited for anyone who orders a main meal. The boy loved his ice-cream as well afterwards. And for about a tenner each it was good value.

I hadn't been to a Pizza Hut in about six year. I'll not wait so long before I go back.

• Visited October 2012