“Best cafe in town”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Cosy Corner Cafe
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Lincoln really struggles for a decent cafe both for us locals and tourists. We came across this place again after we were passing and used to go there as Lesley's before the previous owner ran it into the ground. What can I say, it's got a great family atmosphere and good food. Have not had a bad meal there yet. We went in on Saturday with friends from Liverpool and we were in there ages because we were having such a good time. Cannot recommend it highly enough.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

A family owned cafe, with a good selection of locally sourced food at a very reasonable price.
Clean and straight forward venue with a quick and friendly service. They're happy to package food for me to take back to the office too!
I eat there on a regular basis with different friends, and I haven't a bad word to say.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Thsi is a wonderful little cafe for a quiet coffee or a small meal. Brunch is wonderful and owner very happy to accomodate changes in what you have from set menu. Because not in city centre tends not to be packed out, but can get busy.
Would have put photos in this review but website playing up.

Reviewed 3 February 2013

Lovely little cafe near the heart of Lincoln. We go in regularly because the food tastes like food used to, before the days of fast food and additives. Maybe I am too old to appreciate modern food, but give me quality like this every time. If you need to eat in Lincoln, try the Cosy Corner, you will not be disappointed. It is popular with us oldies as well as students because it has a warm homely atmosphere. If Carlsberg ran a cafe it would be like this one!

Reviewed 10 December 2012

Went here with my daughter and grandson during the Christmas Market. What a lovely place. Very warm welcome. We had excellent home-made winter vegetable soup and a great pot of tea with large china cups and saucers - perfect!

Thoroughly recommend