1,860 results
All reviews thyme restaurant car park multi storey next door meal deal lincoln city centre busy road pay and display air con steep hill excellent location main road family room good nights sleep short walk self service excellent stay comfortable bed
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed our stay check in was at 2 but our room was ready before so extra happy :) very clean and filled all our needs would defiantly recommend the reason why we chose to stay here is location and the car park facility is great just behind the premiere inn and good price too
I work in hospitality my self and find it's really important to praise staff as a lot of there good work goes in noticed especially the night porters which brings me to Lois I think that's his name lovely and polite so helpful and chilled nothing was to much trouble great guy
I would like to see in the future shower caps provided I really wouldn't mind paying a small charge either
Thank you Lincoln will be back very soon

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 February 2017

The staff are friendly and efficient.
Breakfast and Dinner were a good standard and very good value for money.
Bedrooms are quiet and clean, the bed was comfortable with a selection of pillows.
The car park is not part of the hotel but is next door and was only £4.50 for 24 hours

Reviewed 1 February 2017

This super premier inn is good in all usual ways. value,cleanliness, comfy bed etc and we had a lovely view of cathedral from our window. We parked in the nearby broadgate long stay car park. Paid £4.50 for 24hours then saw signs on way out sundays are £3.00!! Couldnt work out how to pay for 24hr plus stay so had to keep going back for the next 24hrs tickets. This is not premier inn fault but needs to be thrashed out with council as we are taking business into citys attractions, restaurants etc. I use a walking stick since a recent stroke but still managed steep hill, slowly and carefully. The cathedral was great, our guide Kenneth was very funny and informative. Was pleased to see tomb of Katherine Swynford in there. The refectory is very well priced and tasty food. enjoyed my visit there. Hotel is 10 mins from city centre at my slower pace. Totally recommended .

1  Thank steveblue2
Reviewed 30 January 2017

Stayed a Sunday night in late November. Room was large, warm and clean . Buffet breakfast was excellent . Short walk to bars and shops . Cheaper to stay on a Sunday than Friday or Saturday. Can leave luggage in locked room if room not ready

Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

On arrival was greeted by two lovely female staff who made me feel very welcome.
Room was lovely and clean and the usual comfy bed. I was disappointed by the pillows, they were as flat as a pancake, first time I have ever experienced this in a Premier Inn!
Dinner the first evening was lovely and the service was impeccable. Breakfast the next morning was the usual buffet style and was hot and refreshed frequently.
Evening meal was good and they made the small changes I asked for. The staff were cheerful and very friendly which for me when dining alone makes it's more enjoyable.
The room had been 'made up' and smelt fresh when I walked in.
Wednesday morning arrived and my stay started to decline. I was not in the breakfast list which was embarrassing for myself and the staff member.
On return at the end of the day I found my room had not been 'made up' and the heating system was not working correctly.
I spoke to a member of staff who's reply was 'Oh dear do you want towels?' No apology.
I checked that I was on the breakfast list for the next day and declined the clean towels as I do find it a waste when they give clean ones everyday. I put it down to the housekeeping staff being very busy and I had just been missed.
On my return to the room Thursday evening it had been half cleaned! I think the housekeeper must have been called away in the middle of cleaning it.
There were other niggly bits but not worth a mention.
The best thing about this hotel were some of the staff, they had the usual Premier Inn cheerfulness and nothing was too much trouble. Especially the lady who worked breakfast every morning.
Just a few minor adjustments to the running of this hotel would make it a little diamond in a busy city.

Trip type: Travelled on business