“Best Indian take away!”

Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Nepalese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 22 March 2014

It took only 40 mins to be delivered , food was hot and very good value for the money aswell as tasty! I would definatly recommend the chicken tikka masala ! Everything was faultless! YUMMMY !!

1  Thank JRachelF

Reviewed 13 March 2014

My Son and I decided to have the night in watching the Rugby and UFC and treated ourselves to a Indian delivery. We chose Everest Xpress because of the excellent reviews and were not disappointed. Ordered via Just Eat, everything came exactly as ordered along with the extra pot of Corriander for sprinkling over; bang on time and everything piping hot. My Jalfrezi was tasty, a medium spice and more than enough for one. My Son tried the Biryani and was impressed, tasty and plenty of it. We will gladly use this again.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Started off being late. I was told 45mins and it arrived just after an hour, being 5pm on Sunday I would have thought it would be quicker. The food arrived and the delivery driver gave me no change. When I opened the food I was presented with a load of stodge. The rice was all congeeled and the curry just tasted like Heinz tomato soup. Disappointed is an understatement as I read the reviews before ordering. I will not be going back to this establishment and will revert back to bailgate. Don't waste your time and money.

2  Thank VixBrit
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I have never had a bad meal from here and we eat here a lot.
The portions are very generous and usually feed us for a few days!
So much better than you average Indian. Wonderful flavours and I highly recommend the mushroom rice (enough though for 3 easily!) the salmon tandoori and the dahl! I have tried several meals here but I usually order this as its my favourite.

Excellent value and wonderful food.

1  Thank Lindibelle
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

Ordered a meal for one from here between the two of us. Excellent value and plenty for two. The korma was the nicest I've ever tasted and I've never known such attention to detail and excellent packaging of the food. 100% recommend. Will definitely be ordering again! Fantastic, well done!

1  Thank Michael H