“My favourite Indian takeaway!”
Review of Everest Xpress

Everest Xpress
Ranked #96 of 454 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Nepalese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“My favourite Indian takeaway!”
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

I eat a lot of Indian cuisine, from restaurants to take aways; Everest is my favourite takeaway, the food is always fresh, always hot, always produced in reasonable time. I would highly recommend Everest to anyone. It's faster to collect it yourself than wait for delivery!!

2 Thank Ben B

“Way below usual standards”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Ordered off JustEat our usual meal and were told it would be delivered within 45 minutes. Over 1.5 hours later and after 3 phone calls complaining we finally received our food. As an apology the manager offered us £15 voucher (our food only cost £13) so we thought brilliant! Next meal free more than compensated for the delay. When we received the voucher it was 3 separate £5 vouchers where you have to spend £25 to redeem one and only one can be redeemed at a time. We never spend more than £15 here so we can never use our vouchers. On the plus side the food was 5* quality as usual but I think I will be collecting next time. Very disappointed!

1 Thank Michael H
“Best Indian I've had yet.”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

The service was fantastic both on the phone and in person. The food was amazing. My partner and I had the chicken korma and it was by far the best we have had.

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank VickyKent1
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Ordered on a recommendation. Even though it was a busy Saturday night, ordering was easy and they were happy to do me a chicken puri even though it is not on the menu. Delivery time was going to be 1hr-1hr 45m so we decided to collect. Food was still hot when we got back (a 4mile trip). The food was really flavoursome and the herbs and spices tasted so fresh. it was cleaner/less fatty than Indian food normally is. Would definitely go back and would recommend for sure.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Jessdaz
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“worst indian ever”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I heard this was the best Indian in Lincoln but it was poor so don't spend your money hear its not worth it :(

• Visited March 2014