“Best in Lincoln.”

Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Best in Lincoln.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I have tried most of the Indian takeaways in Lincoln but this one has to be the best.

We had the set meal for four so managed to sample a good range of starters, mains and sides from the menu. There was so much food I would say it could feed 6.

Everything tasted really fresh, full of flavour and was without the artificial colourings, and copious amounts of oil regularly found elsewhere.

It was also nice to find items on the menu unknown to me. I presume this was the Nepalese influence.

Bottom line - we will be ordering from here again and would recommend to anybody.

3 Thank SpicyParsnip

Albrighton, United Kingdom
“Not happy about raw meat!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

After ordering a meal to be delivered to my house (which didn't take long) I found a raw piece of chicken in my veggie biriani. I called to tell them this and the only thing they offered me was a replacement. I was hoping to have a refund...they did say sorry. I couldn't eat my replacement meal. I won't be going there again! Very disappointed! And upset I could of been ill from it!

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank Spam84
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Have ordered from many Indian takeaways in Lincoln before and hav always been disappointed. We tried Everest for the first time last night and found it to be delicious.
The portions were a good size and everything was eaten!
We ordered via justeat and were told delivery would take an hour but it only took 45 minutes. The food was piping hot and we are glad to have found a takeawayof such good quality.

Visited May 2014
4 Thank angelweeps
“My favourite Indian takeaway!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

I eat a lot of Indian cuisine, from restaurants to take aways; Everest is my favourite takeaway, the food is always fresh, always hot, always produced in reasonable time. I would highly recommend Everest to anyone. It's faster to collect it yourself than wait for delivery!!

2 Thank Ben B
“Way below usual standards”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Ordered off JustEat our usual meal and were told it would be delivered within 45 minutes. Over 1.5 hours later and after 3 phone calls complaining we finally received our food. As an apology the manager offered us £15 voucher (our food only cost £13) so we thought brilliant! Next meal free more than compensated for the delay. When we received the voucher it was 3 separate £5 vouchers where you have to spend £25 to redeem one and only one can be redeemed at a time. We never spend more than £15 here so we can never use our vouchers. On the plus side the food was 5* quality as usual but I think I will be collecting next time. Very disappointed!

1 Thank Michael H