“Brilliant”

Churchills
Ranked #79 of 466 Restaurants in Lincoln
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Churchill's is a well established restaurant and brasserie in Lincoln, serving all your favourite traditional luncheons and meals. Churchill's Lincoln opened in April 2013 following on from the successful sister restaurant in Boston. Churchill's prides itself in providing good quality locally sourced cuisine at reasonable prices.
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Stumbled upon churchills on the way to carluccios for breakfast when we decided to give it a try... We ordered 2 breakfasts 1x gluten free sausages tea and hasn browns it was brilliant couldn't of asked for anything better! portion sizes were spot on and the breakfast was very tasty! well be definitely going back for more

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Stopped here when shopping on Sunday. Chose to sit on one of the tables outside to people watch as the weather was pleasant. Waiter came straight out and sorted a high chair and some colouring crayons for my son. Took drinks order and returned within 2 minutes. Gave us a few more minutes to look at menu. Myself and my wife had a panini each and shared a bowl of chips (more than enough for lunch time). Having eaten his way around our little shopping trip we opted for a jam sandwich for our son. Food came very quickly and was nice and fresh. The ham in my Panini was very nice (like it had been cut from a joint) which I wasn't expecting for the price. With 2 drinks aswell the bill came to £15. Can't grumble at that for portion size, quality and service. Will definitely be using this place again should we be looking for a bite to eat in town. I also noticed you can get an all day full English breakfast for £4.95! Bargain!

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I've eaten lunch here a couple of times recently and both times I've been really pleased. The food was very good: hot, fresh, quick to arrive and plentiful - the portion sizes are very generous, both times I've been unable to finish my meal!

The customer service on both visits has been excellent, the staff are polite, friendly and attentive and nothing is too much trouble. The restaurant itself is small but very comfortable, a really nice atmosphere.

The prices are incredibly reasonable - my lunch and a drink cost me £8. I don't think there are many other places in the city where you could get that much really lovely food for that little!

I will happily go back to Churchills again and again, and have been enthusiastically recommending it to my friends!

Reviewed 11 October 2013

My wife an myself had been recomended to visit Churchill,s by our friends. We weren,t disapointed, The staff being most helpfull and interested in their customers. We enjoyed everything about "Churchill,s, Food, Ambiance, everything, couldn,t find a better place to have a lunch time snack!

Reviewed 29 September 2013

This cafe does not serve exotic cuisine - it serves English Breakfasts, jacket potatoes, sandwiches etc. However, the food it serves is very very good. Always tasty, never greasy or dry. The Full English for example is very good indeed and only costs £4 and you get a lot of food. Compare that with Steep Hill, where the same thing (or less) costs in the region of £10.

The staff are very attentive and friendly, I always feel at home. Some of the other local eateries - even the well known brands - are hit rather hit and miss with food quality, and they are totally inundated on busy days.

Churchill's is usually busy, but never swamped with people. You can hear yourself think.

The upstairs eating area is cosy. Everything is very clean.