“Excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Thai Castle Restaurant

Thai Castle Restaurant
Ranked #64 of 445 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Authentic Thai Cuisine
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Have nothing but positive things to say about thai moon great staff great food lovely and calm vibe with authentic thai music to relax while you eating your food , when im next available I'll definitely coming back here again

4 Thank 54mistress

Newark-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Poor service and cold food!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

Had an appalling experience waited two hours for food which then came to us cold. We finished eating at just before 11 to be told by a very rude waitress could we think about desert as the kitchen closed in 5 mins !!!!we were there on time they were slow Red mist came on my eyes!! Needless to say we had our deserts ! Not that I fancied it that late! Very disorganised and very poor service! Such a shame as I have eaten here before and loved it! Won't be eating here again !

• 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Amanda J
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“There is no dark side of Thai Moon.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

Nice food here and decent portions. We attended in a large group and I had the prawns (GOONG- HOM -PAH) to start - 5 large ones, in a delicious sweet chili sauce. Sticking with the fish theme I dived in (ta) to the PLA RARD PRIK - white fish in deep fried batter, again really tasty. Only slight point is I didn't think the coconut rice was particularly coconutty (than say, TNo.1 around the corner) . Staff pleasant, if a bit confused about the exact order for 7 people. Atmos OK. Good for family and small children also. No problem returning here.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Lincoln, England, United Kingdom
“Highly recommended Thai Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

Friendly waitresses, quick service, good food and well priced, especially at lunchtime - well worth a visit :)

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Kat B
“you really must try it for yourself”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

Me and my husband had lunch here today. Its the first time we have ever been here and have always gone to Thailand no 1, but as it was closed for a refurb we thought we would try it. I was a bit put off by some of the reviews on here, but you never know until you try.
We were certainly not disappointed at all. We were served quickly by a friend waitress, our drinks quickly followed and we didnt have a long wait for our starters. We had the set lunch which is 2 courses for £7.95 and it was excellent value. I had the fish cakes. I got 3 large and juicy cakes with a sweet chilli sauce. My husband had prawn on toast and yet again the portion size was very good.
After a short wait our main courses came, again a very generous portion. I had a green curry and i was pleased to find that it wasnt too hot at all.
the food is certainly on par with the other thai places in lincoln if not better and the portion size is definatly better. We will be trying here again.
There is nothing wrong with the decor and we found the restaurant very pleasent

2 Thank Lisa2610Lincoln