“What a find”

Ranked #11 of 78 things to do in Lincoln
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I accompanied my daughter and my little granddaughter for a day in Lincoln. We called in Daisy Made for an ice cream on our way home. Wow what a little gem of a place to sit and have a snack and a cup of tea. The facilities for small children are fabulous and I could see that all were having a great time playing on the well built toys and looking at the small animals. Well done to this family who have thought of a brilliant idea.
I give it the big thumbs up.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

We like coming here and we get a nice reception here to and even if it is cold we come here in the cafe bit there is no worrys you also can play crazy golf

Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

Visited many times, both midweek & weekends & it's always excellent!! My son loves seeing the animals & enjoys the home made ice cream - it's fantastic! The while set up is genius! Everyone should visit at least once!!

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Daisy Made is fantastic for all kinds of people of all kinds of ages. We visit regularly, and although we often go for just the ice cream, there are so many other bits and pieces there as well. The Daisy Made crazy golf, animals and the bouncy castle always all go down well! Can thoroughly recommend trying any of the ice cream flavours that tickle your fancy - they are yummy. I can though particularly recommend: liquorice, creme caramel, banana, cherry, cinder toffee, in fact most of them really. We always take friends and family when they are visiting and they love it too. Don't just drive past the signs, give Daisy Made a go!

Reviewed 17 August 2013

Can't believe how much this place has grown, absolutely love it and the ice cream is to die for. Banana and coconut have replaced my life long obsession with mint choc chip. All visitors to Lincoln should pay Daisy Made a visit.