“Highly recommended!”

Butty Boy
Price range: US$3 - US$4
Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: At the Little Lincoln Cafe bar we aim to give you a truly great food & drink experience. We love Lincoln and ave tried to embrace the sights of the city in our interior. Locally sourced food & drink are served and our extensive menu caters for all wants.
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Trisha and Justin are always so welcoming and friendly every time I've visited. I've become a huge fan of the salad boxes - so much choice and very reasonable prices! Delish!

ButtyBoyRetail, Owner at Butty Boy, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2014

Kayleigh,

Thanks for your review and the great comments about the salad bar! We work hard to keep it freshly stocked up, so it's great to hear the effort is paying off!

Thanks,

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Popped in here recently with friends for lunch. Very busy place, excellent service with lovely helpful staff. Good prices. Clean and very comfortable. Good toilets. Sat on table by the window, great place to sit and watch the world go by. Would definitely recommend it if you are in the area.

P,

Thanks for a great review - we're glad you and your friends enjoyed your time here.

See you soon!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Every time I visit, the sandwiches are superb (pulled pork is recommended!), everyone is really friendly, and the friends and co-workers I've sent there to give it a try have all been really positive too.
I just keep going back!

ButtyBoyRetail, Owner at Butty Boy, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Sketchy,

We're glad you like what we offer, and grateful for all the other business you've sent us!

Feedback like yours makes us feel so happy about the work we're putting in to make Butty Boy the best Sandwich and Coffee Bar in Lincoln. After only 4 months, we've come a long way!

Many thanks,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Lucky for me my office is a stones throw from Butty Boy the sandwiches, paninis and jacket potatoes (all I've tried so far!) are delicious. And the range of fillings leave me struggling for choice every time! The specials are awesome especially the pulled pork!! Mmmm

Hi,

Thank you so much 'mystery' reviewer!

We try and get a handle on who visits from where, and local businesses represent the majority of our customer base - thank you!

See you soon,

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

I've been to butty boy a few times and I've always been happy. I'm slowly working my way through the eclectic mix of sandwiches, but the food and service have always been brilliant. They aren't shy with the chili sauce either which is always a positive for me.

Matthew,

Thank you very much for your review - keep trying the menu, and keep an eye on the specials board (now in-store due to council action!).

Glad you liked to chilli sauce - not many can handle it!

See you soon,