“Ribs from Venus”
Review of Damon's

Damon's
Ranked #258 of 522 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: All the restaurants have fully trained General Managers, Assistant General Managers, General Kitchen Managers, Duty Managers and Supervisors. All our managers started as juniors and through their hard work and commitment, have been promoted to their current positions. Damons is acclaimed for our ability to serve the finest menu selections including American style breakfast, superior quality ribs, chicken, prawns, steak and our unique loaf of onion rings. We pride ourselves on being a family friendly restaurant and have a large variety menu for children up to 12 years of age. We also cater for any parties no matter how big or if there are just 2 of you, you will all receive the same warm welcome. With many fantastic offers such as the birthday promotion, kids eat free, half price cocktails and special combo meals, and over 60's discount there is always something for everyone.
Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

OMG.... The ribs are out of this world... Eat nothing else... Messy but just fabulous.... Coleslaw to die for... Sauce divine.... You've got to go... N it's free on your birthday!!! Wow!!!!

2  Thank Jeff T
Write a ReviewReviews (1,693)

Reviewed 17 August 2015

We went for my son's birthday. It was rather quiet because of the bad publicity it has received due to a disagreement with a diner some time back. We found the American- style to be well-cooked with great flavours and the staff welcoming and hard-working.

1  Thank Ewa T
Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

Iv been to damons a number of times over the years and the food is always very good the only issues i have is the starter menu seems to be very pricey for what food you get you are best of sticking with the free bread and butter as that is very good. However the rest of the menu is on par with prices of other similar restaurants so cant fault that also the food is nice and the breakfast is very good quality.

1  Thank loudog44
Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

I go here quite often and I have never had a problem with the food. It is always delicious and the portions are a good size. Sometimes the a service can be slow, but the restaurant does get very busy. Although I've not had any problems here personally, I know a lot of people who have. Despite this I will continue to go because my experience has always been good

1  Thank LGrynie
Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

The only positive I can give here is that the waiting staff were polite and pleasant when taking orders and clearing away. When I sent my food back the manager was cooperative and polite. The food was awful, Damons hasn't been a good restaurant for a long time and sold its soul to mass numbers and making as much money as possible years ago but it's hit a record high of disappointment. The only time I ever go to the restaurant is when someone invites me for an occasion I wouldn't want to miss. The plates are plastic, the food is awful, mass produced and presentation is a concept missed by miles! The children's mocktails are hideous and the once Lincoln favourite and family restaurant is no longer! The food is disgustingly over priced and isn't worth half of the menu price.

1  Thank LMcWinty