“Murder Mystery Supper”

Cuisines: British
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have just got home after a great evening at the Murder Mystery Supper. The three course meal for £25pp was excellent, delicious and hot. The service was first class and the Murder Mystery evening provided by Lets Misbehave was something different and very entertaining. The actors did a great job in keeping us all in suspense. I’d definitely recommend this evening to anyone. Everyone in the party throughly enjoyed it.

2  Thank Melanieb48
Write a ReviewReviews (1,020)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my wife sally went for meal here and the roast beef dinner was shocking the potatoes where soggy. The beef was chewwy we didn’t want to say anything to make othe customers waiting feel uncomfortable. But the service was shocking like 20 minutes we were sat with our main plates in front of us. We had no time to even consider a dessert after that plate full of horriable food it was a joke

1  Thank kenlowkey
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We called here for a bar meal and drink on a Saturday lunchtime. For visitors this is a popular pub in uphill Lincoln - the bar area just inside the door was busy but venture further in, past the bar and there were nice tables free for bar meals/drinks.

There didn't seem to be any or many known (to me) lagers but I was very happy with a German one. The pinot grigio was decent and I liked the touch that the tap water came in a carafe. We selected a ham and brie toasted sandwich and sausage and caramelised onion - both came with a nice salad. I have to say I didn't care for the caramelised onion - I am sure it was as per expected but I didn't like it - it would have to be proper onions or nothing for me. At c £6 for the sandwich I don't think it is unreasonable to expect some proper onions with it - perhaps it is that I am a food peasant.

Good service - happy with a bill of £35.40 which also included 2 desserts and another half of lager. Nice ambience and would call here again for a lunch time snack.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

Visited here for Sunday lunch with our daughter and her friend who have just started at the University. Excellent meals and very friendly service; portion size was generous, nothing bland about the good value food and a lovely setting. With plenty of choice on the menu, and our daughter being at the University for 3 years, we will certainly be back!

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

We have been loyal to W&M for past 20+ years as our preferred place to go for consistent quality food, fab service, great selection of drinks but no more. We have had past 2 meals with family be very poor. Plastic in food, cold food, burnt food. They apologise they take the food off the bill, but that’s not the point they shouldn’t serve it in the first place. No longer our most recommended restaurant sadly. I hope they turn it around.

1  Thank ArdvaB