“Eating at Nando's”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“Eating at Nando's”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Dropped in at Nando's on the Wharf excellent meal fast service well worth a visit top marks went back the following day. Can we have one please in Scarborough?

Visited April 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Barnsley
“Nice staff shame about the food”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Upon ordering we were told that the livers were frozen so, as only one of two items that isn't chicken on the menu, my partner had blown it. My daughter and I ordered a chicken burger and a kids meal. The waitress was very apologetic that my partner was unable to order and sent the manager over who was really nice and very sorry that my partner had to eat elsewhere. She did give us a free starter which was kind. When our glasses arrived for the drinks mine was dirty and was swapped with no problem. My meal was like warm but ok, my daughters was fine. We left the table to pop to the loo, leaving our food and drinks. Upon our return the table was cleared. I could not believe it, by this time I was totally fed up and left without my daughter getting her dessert, which I had paid for. Very disappointing experience we will not be returning. The only positive was the nice manager.

• Visited April 2014
Rugby, UK
“Not the best Nando's I've been to”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I went with my wife and thet did not tell us about things not available on the menu and just substituted items. When we complained the manager however was very good and we got a voucher for two full meals.
It also gets very busy and we even had to wait for a seat on a Sunday night.

Visited April 2014
“Chicken cheque”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

After our last family visit problems with not being up to there usual standard and being extremely busy. Just a simple comment. And they sorted us out. It's not often I complain or make a negative comment. But tonight the opposite. Manager very obliging staff very courteous. I still love this restaurant on the waterfront. And compliments to the manager Adam

Lincoln, United Kingdom
“good food quick service”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Great food, always have the peri tamer sauce, which is a nice bbq flavour. The cheesecake is delicious, very thick and creamy, definitely my favourite dessert of all time. Service is always quick and staff are always friendly and chatty no matter how busy they are.

• Visited October 2013