“Wedding Reception Venue.”
Review of The Barge on the Brayford - CLOSED

The Barge on the Brayford
Price range: US$4 - US$65
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Barge on the Brayford open all day, every day for meals or just a drink. Two floating barges in the heart of the city serving continental cuisine, fish, steak shellfish, chicken and vegetarian. BBQ, paella sangria and Pimms parties during summer months (weather permitting). Traditional Sunday lunches, wedding receptions, graduation, christenings, Christmas parties and private functions.
Reviewed 3 December 2014

I went to a wedding reception on The Barge, it was a lovely & different setting. The staff were all helpful & friendly & the whole thing went very smoothly. Well worth a visit when in Lincoln.

Reviewed 3 December 2014 via mobile

Amazing perfect wWhat can I say this is one of my favorite place to eat the mood is perfect, food is perfect prices, I will return again and again

Reviewed 18 November 2014

Regular readers of my reviews will know how I hate an excellent meal being spoilt by a noisy restaurant. Some might even know that fish for me has to be just right. The Brayford scored high on both counts - the ambience is fantastic and the fish, well, just out of this world. It was my first time in Lincoln so we weren't sure where to eat on the Saturday night but strolling past the Barge the evening before was probably the best discovery of the weekend. It's a good job we booked - every table was taken by the time we arrived. The staff were lovely and what a nice touch, them dressed like crew on a cruise ship. Seriously, the staff were great, happy to advise and have a chat. The food was excellent. Well prepared and presented, expensive but in my opinion, good value for money. If you want cheap, get yourself to Weatherspoons. If you want class, great food, lovely ambience it's the Barge on the Brayford. I would even consider driving over from Derby for the evening just for the meal. Yes, it's that good.

1  Thank Chris B
Reviewed 12 November 2014

First time we have revisited The Barge since the unfortunate fire. If anything the food was even better than ever. You will not be ripped off and the service ,food, price is fantastic.

The lunchtime menu was brilliant and just what I needed. Sausage and mash was great.

Reviewed 9 November 2014

Sunday lunches brillant good quality food and quality meat WELL WORTH THE MONEY captain owner fantastic warm welcoming lady who likes alaugh