“Fantastic food good atmosphere”
Review of The Barge on the Brayford - CLOSED

The Barge on the Brayford
Price range: US$4 - US$65
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Barge on the Brayford open all day, every day for meals or just a drink. Two floating barges in the heart of the city serving continental cuisine, fish, steak shellfish, chicken and vegetarian. BBQ, paella sangria and Pimms parties during summer months (weather permitting). Traditional Sunday lunches, wedding receptions, graduation, christenings, Christmas parties and private functions.
Reviewed 11 December 2014

Called in the barge on Sunday evening(7/12/14). Have meant to call in several times in the past, really glad we did , Fantastic food (massive portions) , good atmosphere and friendly staff.
My wife had chicken a la crème whilst I had Lamb shank. Really enjoyed our meals and the chips are home cooked.
Right outside the Holiday Inn (Brayford Wharf)
Well worth a visit

Reviewed 9 December 2014

This was my first time at this restaurant, I had heard that the food was good but never got round to going. The occasion was the office Christmas party and so it was a special festive menu, rather than the normal one, but there was plenty to choose from. The restaurant was very busy with other parties but although it appears rather small from the outside it is "tardis like" on the inside and didn't feel cramped at all. The waiting staff were friendly and looked very smart in their uniforms. The food was delicious and the portions generous. There was a lovely atmosphere on board. I will definitely return, probably in the summer, to try out the normal menu and to get the full benefit of the river location.

Reviewed 9 December 2014

This year we went to the Barge on the Brayford for our works christmas outing. The food was tasteless, not enough so you left hungry, no cranberry sauce for the turkey. I felt for the money this was poor value. The staff were friendly but that just wasnt enough. I personally will not be returning.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

I went to a wedding reception on The Barge, it was a lovely & different setting. The staff were all helpful & friendly & the whole thing went very smoothly. Well worth a visit when in Lincoln.

Reviewed 3 December 2014 via mobile

Amazing perfect wWhat can I say this is one of my favorite place to eat the mood is perfect, food is perfect prices, I will return again and again