Creston Villa Guest House
US$120
US$138
US$130
  • Breakfast included
Premier Inn Lincoln (Canwick) Hotel(Canwick)(Great Value!)
US$76
PremierInn.com
US$92
PremierInn.com
1,123 results
All reviewspine roomanna iainpriory roomhome from homemulled winenothing is too much troubleperfect hostshonesty barguest loungelovely coupleporridgelittle extrasthought of everythingvisiting lincolnwarm welcomefantastic breakfastfruit juice
Reviewed 29 January 2013

Anna and Ian have developed a truly unique experience here at Creston Villa. From the decor and fittings to the incredible warmth of their welcome - they provide a perfect balance of genuine friendliness with that rare ability to listen, whilst delivering a finely honed personal product for their guests that can only be achieved through a belief in what they do and commitment to make people feel 'looked after' - total professionalism - Our Room was spotlessly clean and well equipped - Breakfast was whatever I wanted it to be, I felt I could have asked for anything and Ian and Anna would have provided it, Best Poached egg I can remember - I can't wait to stay here again - A very special Guest House indeed.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank David & Kat... P
Reviewed 29 January 2013

We visited mid December 2012 for a weekend whilst visiting friends in Lincoln. Having stayed in many 4 and 5 star hotels we were dubious when our Lincoln based friend recommended this or any B&B for that matter!
Ian and Anna were absolutely amazing hosts the property itself is super clean and comfortable and the breakfasts were superb! Thank you both very much we will be back and would recommend anyone to stay there.

Room Tip: The attic room is delightful.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2013

I have stayed at Creston Villa Guest House five times while visiting family in Lincoln. The reason.."it's absolutely perfect in every way".
Iain and Anna are two of the nicest people I know. They work hard and it shows in every aspect of this establishment.
I have stayed in three different rooms and cannot fault any of them. They are spotlessly clean, comfortable, good lighting, nice linen, great ensuite.
The breakfast is delicious. You choose what you would like the evening before from the menu that was left in your room when it was made up.
The decorating is lovely, WiFi provided, computer available in the comfortable lounge for guest, and refreshments available twenty-four hours plus an honesty bar. Laundry facilities available if needed.
The rooms are over three floors but there are two rooms on the ground floor for those who have mobility or climbing issues. I have stayed in both of these rooms, one has a double bed and the other twins,both ensuite.
Easy walk to the High Street where you will pass restaurants and pubs.
The bus stops are only a two minute walk away.
I know t when I book my room what I will be getting, nothing but excellence provided by two wonderful caring people.
Will be back again next year.

Room Tip: For those wanting to avoid stairs book the Priory or The Garden Room on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 January 2013

We stayed at Creston Villa for a two night business trip. The welcome was very warm and the hospitality superb. We were especially impressed that we were offered a cooked breakfast at an ungodly hour of the morning, which sadly has not been a feature of trips to some other guest houses. The value is superb, and if we are in the area again, we shall most certainly stay with Ian and Anna.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 January 2013

I had the pleasure to stay with Anna and Ian, and the without a doubt it is the best guest house i have ever stayed in, the fact that after a hard day you can come back to somewhere that is like coming home says it all to me. Lovely people and a truely lovely place.

I WILL be back