1,183 results
All reviews pine room anna iain priory room home from home mulled wine perfect hosts nothing is too much trouble honesty bar guest lounge lovely couple porridge warm welcome thought of everything little extras visiting lincoln superb breakfast smoked salmon
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed in Lincoln for work and booked the Creston Villa. Excellent experience from beginning to end. Super friendly, immaculately clean, comfortable individual decor and the quality/selection for breakfast is superb!! Total Value for money. I’ll be back!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Anna & Iain are wonderful hosts, who were so kind and generous. I arrived 4 hours before check in, but they made a real effort to clean my room first so I could check in early. They also provided me with lots of useful information about Lincoln, and served an amazing full english breakfast in the morning. I loved the room, it had a super comfy bed and the best night's sleep I'd had for ages. Thank you very much, and I will certainly stay there again and recommmend to my friends.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 December 2017

The breakfast choices and quality were great and we loved the availability of refreshments all day. It was warm and welcoming and Ian and Anna are very hospitable hosts who obviously love what they do.
The room was cosy and equipped with everything you would expect and the ensuite shower room had lots of towels, a large shower and plenty of hot water.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2017

This guest house is a home from home. Everyone is made to feel very welcome. The rooms are excellent, clean and the decor is lovely. Although the christmas market was cancelled we decided to still visit Lincoln. Anna and Iain made contact with us twice before our visit to advise the markets where cancelled and no charge would be made if we decided not to stay over. I doubt the big chain hotels would have been so hospitable.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank louisewalsmley
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

This is the best guest house we have stayed in! Such a warm and friendly welcome from Iain and Anna, with the added addition of mulled wine, mince pies and Christmas cake on the Christmas Market weekend, to get you into the festive mood. The rooms are spotless and very comfortable and beautifully laid out.
We have been twice before during the summer, but the addition of the mulled wine etc and time spent with our hosts and other guests on this particular weekend was a very nice touch. Not forgetting our Christmas card and present that we’re waiting for us, when we arrived.
See you again soon