“Excellent central location-excellent apartment”
Review of Imagine Apartments

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Liverpool
Imagine Apartments
Reviewed 30 September 2010

I went to Liverpool to stay for 4 nights - this would enable me to see most of the cultural places I went to see......the first time that I have stayed in an apartment, I usually stay in a hotel. For me as a single pensioner it was more expensive even though I got a deal!!
But you have total privacy - plus a really lovely apartment. The kitchen was really well fitted out with everything you could possibly need....including dishwasher and washing machine. So really you did not have to spend a lot of extra money eating out...I bought dinner each evening from M & S which is not too far away...cooked breakfast every morning.
The apartment is very central for all the museums.
The owner is helpful.
My only "against" was no wi-fi...I felt like my hands were cut off as I usually surf in the evenings...but I should have taken my laptop as there are plenty of places I could have gone to use it.
There is quite a climb up carpeted stairs so if you are not mobile it could be a problem..

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank LILITHEPINK01

Reviewed 12 September 2010

We came to Liverpool specially for the Mathew street festival. Had a great time. We were very happy about our choice of the accommodation as we found everything we wanted: good location (just a sort walk to the center), clean and nicely decorated apartment . Very nice owner who was very helpful and recommended us good places for dinning as we only used our kitchen to make breakfasts (but if you wish you can cook there as it is fully equipped) . Really enjoy our stay. Also had some time for shopping and Liverpool One is the great place for that! Also only walking distance from where we stayed.
Would recommend to anyone who is looking for the good quality for value.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank V_Natalia_L
Reviewed 3 August 2010

There are very nice apartments.
recommended for a group of 3/4 people.
The apartments themselves are spotless and in a good location, a short walk to the city centre.
They're also quite reasonable.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 September 2009

The only thing wrong was the short length of stay. Very comfortable, trendy decor (hello IKEA)--new, spotless and fun. Very classy Beatles theme. Very helpful host. Liverpool is a fun city, even without the Beatles. A city on the move. Could use internet hook-up, but that was the only flaw.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2009

Booking online (very easily done via email) is always a bit nerve racking, especially from as far away as Australia with no experience of booking apartments in England. After reading several "horror stories" about other Liverpool accommodation, we settled on this one, but wondered if it was just a bit too good to be true. It wasn't! The owner was very helpful - even assisting me with directions by mobile phone after I got off at the wrong train station (thanks Google maps!) and assisting me with my heavy (and broken) suitcase. The apartment (1 bedroom, 2 beds) was very modern, clean, and equipped with everything - I felt at home straight away. It was central to everything, from a local supermarket minutes walk away, to restaurants, shops and tourist attractions. We walked everywhere without effort. I still can't believe what good value for money these apartments are - cheaper than many of the hotels in the area (some of which received very bad reviews). I have no hesitation recommending these apartments.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2008

the apartment are so nice,clean and cozy- you will feel yourself right at home! it's fully equiped kitchen so was very usefull as we had 2 children with us. the location is also very central- you can walk to the shops, restaurants and all around without taking a cab The owner met us on the arrival and was very helpfull. Would come back there again with a pleasure.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 12 May 2008

We stayed at the imagine apartments for my hen party in may bank holiday weekend was the best weekend i've ever had. Location was fab only 10 mins walk away from concert sq which was brilliant and the rooms were spotless clean. Loved it, would recommend them to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with friends