“What are the idiots below talking about?”

Christakis Greek Taverna
Ranked #452 of 1,792 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$12 - US$26
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a Greek Restaurant that we provide Greek Dancing and Belly Dancing all fridays and Saturdays!.Nice authentic greek Meals is reasonable prices.
Reviewed 6 November 2012

If this is the Christaki's I visited last night (smithdown road) then I've no idea what the jeffin the picky people below are moaning about!!!
£16.50 for 16 dishes per person?!
How on earth could you fault that?!
It was beautiful start through to end!
Free nibbles to start & free fruit & sweets at end
Not 1 bad thing to say about this place if anything I think the prices are too low!)
3 meat mezes, 1 chicken kebab, 2 litres of wine & 2 cokes under £85 for 4 people
Don't know about everyone else but thats a bargain!
Definitely will be returning for my 3rd visit !

1  Thank Faye-Brozzy

Reviewed 3 November 2012

What fabulous food & value for money! My friends & I arrived at 6.50 & the manager said, without us asking, that we could order from the teatime special menu (this was due to finish at 7pm). The food was delicious, hospitality was fabulous (lots of freebies) & we left saying we'd visit Liverpool again just to go back to this restaurant!

Reviewed 2 November 2012

great night here with friend we hade the 'meze' to sahre and absolutley loved it great atmosphere, friendly staff, will be back again soon. Well done all!

Reviewed 24 October 2012

Christakis is tucked away in the side streets across from the Albert Dock, and unless you know your way around you could miss it. That would be a great shame, for it is wihout doubt, the best Greek restaurant in Liverpool, bar none. Their Taramasalata, a simple dish, I know, but so many restaurants get it wrong - Not Christakis. Similarly all the traditional starters they serve are made simply and are absolutely delicious. Last time round I could not help myself and went for the Kleftiko. This is presented in a delicious sauce, light and complimentary to the exceptionally tender lamb dish. Every time I have visited Christakis for a meal I have left with the same impression. The food is absolutely delicious, but the staff have an arrogance and aloofness, that gives the impression, certainly to me, that they consider themselves more relevant than their clientele

Reviewed 21 October 2012

Youget what you pay for , the food is average and you are served with speed. The entertainment is fun.