“good value”

Ranked #451 of 1,812 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$12 - US$26
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a Greek Restaurant that we provide Greek Dancing and Belly Dancing all fridays and Saturdays!.Nice authentic greek Meals is reasonable prices.
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

We went to christakis for a light lunch. We got the early menu and it was great value for money I had greek salad followed by salmon, my husband had meatballs followed by moussaka. The food was good, the staff were lovely and the atmosphere was calm and relaxed.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Called in for a quick meal. We had the Greek Salad followed by Mussaka. It was delicious and plenty of it. The service was excellent. Friendly staff, and value for money. We will be going there again. We won't be in such a rush next time !

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

A lovely meal, with freshly cooked and very tasty food, just like being in Cyprus again. Ok, maybe not the weather. Very friendly host who made a point of talking to all of his guests. Would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I've been here twice, and both times were amazing. We brought my parents who are foodies and they loved it. The portions are generous and the food is of great quality. This is the best Greek food I've had, ever since I've moved to England. Too bad there's none like it closer to Durham/Newcastle.
You will not be disappointed, as the staff are friendly and take care in tailoring to your every need.
I’m Gluten intolerant, and brought my own pita bread, which they grilled and put on garlic on as well. Tasted excellent. Our compliments to the Chef and to the very friendly staff.
Thank you, from Montreal Canada!

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

We love Greek food so we decided to eat here last night.
Have to say the food was fantastic and the service very good. We struggled to eat everything as that much.
Only negative is it did feel slightly dated and could do with a little revamp. Worth a visit.