“Special Birthday Ruined”

Price range: US$44 - US$57
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Dine in widescreen at Panoramic 34. Offering the finest food, a warm atmosphere and cinematic views of the city below. Creditcard details are required for all bookings.
Llandudno, United Kingdom
“Special Birthday Ruined”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Booked to take my husband here for his birthday as a surprise. I emailed ahead to make a reservation in the lounge area. Drove from North Wales, arrived, we were qucikly greeted and taken to our table and handed menus. Taking in the view we chose our drinks and food. The waitress came over to take our drinks order and then took our menus off us. I told her i needed my menu as i had yet to choose my meal. She then replied 'oh theres a power cut the kitchen is closed!' I asked why no one had contacted us to let us know. To which she replied il get the manager. A gentleman came over and explained it had only had an hour ago! An hour ago we could of gone to chester instead and chosen somewhere else to eat! He said the drinks we had ordered where complimentary and that was that. So we sat and waited 25 mins for 2 glasses of wine and then sadly left!

Such a brilliant location just a shame was couldnt eat!

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank HayleyJason

• Finnish first
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Fabulous venue-shame about the service”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Fabulous views of Liverpool from the 34th floor of West Tower. Bar food was excellent but service was poor. Your table is booked on a time basis so you would think they would ensure your order is dealt with quickly. We actually left without part of our order being delivered. The bill, which came quickly, includes 10% service charge which I did not realise until I had paid the bill. You can ask for this to be removed from the bill which I would have done if I had noticed. This was my second visit to this venue the first time the service was not much better. If they could get the service right this would be a brilliant restaurant.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Pity the portions don't match the view”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I was taken here by a supplier & thank God he was paying. The views are stunning especially on a clear night like we had & though the food was good for the price it should've been much better & more plentiful. Have I eaten worse, yes, have I eaten better, yes.

All fur coat & no knickers I'm afraid.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank jonmain
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely amazing”
Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

Had an amazing birthday lunch here, the view was superb, the staff courteous and very efficient. The lunch menu was excellent value for money. The food was the best I have ever tasted worthy of a Michelin star! A true jewel in the crown of liverpool. Fabulous afternoon, highly recommended as the best restaurant in liverpool. Thanks to all the staff and not forgetting the amazing chef in there!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Birthday celebrations”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

There is no better view to enjoy a meal and some cocktails than this great venue, the staff are corteous and personable too. The only thing i have to complain about is the response from the management. I emailed monday 11th november to give some feedback and i've not had any contact yet. The reason for my email was to show them the rather large bone i found in my meal(pictures attached) - very disapointed that they don't seem to care.

1 Thank Eric W
David B, Manager at Panoramic 34, responded to this review, 16 November 2013
Dear 'Eric W'

I had sent you an e-mail last tuesday, this was in response to your original email that you sent to me directly last week.

After no response from you I happen to check my out box yesterday and found that the mail I sent you had the incorrect address, I sincerely apologise for this and can imagine what you must have assumed.

I have sent you a follow up e-mail as way of apology and also requesting a contact to discuss the situation further. The situation has also been addressed with our Chef also.

We highly value all guest feedback both positive and negative as it helps us recognise our success and also improve our service and product.

Kind Regards