“Great view- meh food”

Price range: US$44 - US$57
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Dine in widescreen at Panoramic 34. Offering the finest food, a warm atmosphere and cinematic views of the city below. Creditcard details are required for all bookings.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant was a mixed experience for me. To this day the picture I took at dinner of the view is my phone screensaver, it’s stunning especially at night.

The food however left me second guess a return visit. While pre dinner drinks started out well the dinner was anything but memorable. I started with deer tartare and finished with the duck. The side dish of duck liver was inedible, I am sorry but I could not stomach it.

Attempts to fill up on rolls was equally frustrating as they were dry and shatter upon cutting.

My wife had allergies and we warned the staff 3 times and our cheese platter was delivered covered in walnuts.....

The wine however was fantastic.

Would not recommend unless a guarantee on food quality was given on my return.

2  Thank ASBuckhorn
Write a ReviewReviews (3,873)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went for friends 50th had the deluxe afternoon tea. The food was delicious and the service second to none. The views were fantastic even on a damp dull day.
Highly recommend

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visit for wife's birthday, afternoon tea was great, very attentive to wife's allergies, to tomatoes and cheese. Scones freshly backed and light. Plenty of options for drinks, cocktails, etc..

Views over the city centre are stunning..

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lush cocktails and fab food so nice , we will be back! The views were amazing! Worth a visit. Must get a window view!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited here for Afternnon tea and everything was excellent from the service,food,drink and the view .
Will be back